Florida Concealed Carry banner

Not such a Deal, or prices soaring at CDNN

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  JerrySea 
#1 ·
The market price on low budget 9mm pistols is up. The Walther Creed (no longer on the Walther web site) has gone from $250 to $340 Walther collectors take note.

The market price on the S&W SD9VE has gone from $270 to $350. Magazines are still cheap if you failed to stock up.

Geoff
Who remembers that ancient Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times."

#3 ·
I'm pleased that the range rental rates at Gun World haven't changed, with continued unlimited time on the lane.
Of course, there was an hour+ wait last Wednesday for a lane.

I don't know if this is the case everywhere.
You would think "supply & demand" would lead to increased fees for range time.

Frankly, I'm half-expecting it as that particular gun range wasn't making any money on new gun sales -- if their current inventory has anything to say about it.
Plus, ammo prices are up - if you can find it. Thankfully, I'm good in that dept.

#4 ·
It is almost unbeleavable how fast gun prices have gone up and ammo sold out. Reloading supplies have vanished IMHO it has already out done the Obummer shortage if you didn't stock up on 9mm before this episode of SHTF your F-ed, the only available 9mm is 1000 in bulk and it seems like it's going up by the hour. good luck

#5 ·
Gun sales have absolutely surpassed the post-Sandy Hook run on guns and ammo. Back then, the surge in sales was due to panic over the possibility of government bans. THIS time it's FEAR. Fear of riots. Fear of looters. Fear of criminals on the loose, unchecked by law enforcement. This IS the "zombie apocalypse."

NICS checks have set new records for each month this year. I made these condensed and annotated charts from the NICS website. Compare this year to 2013, which was right after Sandy Hook.

And, year-to-date, we have already surpassed the ENTIRE years of 2009 and 2010. We're already closing in on 2011.

#6 ·
Supply and demand economics at work. 🍿

#7 ·
Prices are up from the wholesalers, and supply is very limited. There was a run due to the Kung Flu, which was just starting to ease up, when the riots started.

If you are stocked up, I would suggest sitting on it and waiting it out. Hurricane season has started, and the elections are 5 months away, this is not going to get better any time soon.

#10 ·
They want 250 for a basic LCP. Most ARs have jumped about 200 in price as well. I’m really mad about ammo though. I signed up for Prime on TargetSportsusa and they hardly have anything. What they do is anywhere from 25 percent to 50 percent or more expensive. I sent them emails saying “how am I supposed to buy when you have hardly anything in stock?” They don’t care. Surprising as much as I like them. Did find a couple boxes of 38 special for 15.30 each for new brass 130 grain. So that was fair. But sheesh. Glad I started stocking when I did. Just wish I’d stocked more.

#11 ·
I fled cabin fever and checked out Shooters of Jax. Plenty of guns (new) including enough ARs to arm a battalion. Prices, not their normal discounts. Used guns, not so many as usual. GT Distributors Only a few Glock 21s (45ACP) in the used cabinet. Ask what is in stock, they say they don't sell the guns in the case, they are just for showing and selling. Geoff Who reminds you Glock Blue Label pricing for US Vets until 11/11/2020.

#14 ·
Went with my son and daughter in law yesterday to buy a gun for her. She had looked at a particular gun about 3 weeks ago. The price was 399.(S&W 380 ez) The price for the same model gun was 469.. She bought it. Will go back Thursday to pick it up. She has applied for her cc.
I was able to get a couple of boxes of 357 mag. ammo there at a price that is less then I can find on the internet.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.