21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
17,282 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: 7.62Kolectr

· Administrator
33,386 Posts
It's getting a bit freaky! LOL!
Well until I start suddenly getting the itch to buy some P80s and start building or a bunch of watches, you're just fine! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: racer88

· Registered
17,282 Posts
Well until I start suddenly getting the itch to buy some P80s and start building or a bunch of watches, you're just fine! 🤪
Yeah... that WOULD be scary! LOL!

· Administrator
33,386 Posts
Yeah... that WOULD be scary! LOL!
So do you want to add Caleb and me to your order, you to mine, or continue separately? It would be $1.40/round shipped for 400 rounds, $1.50/round shipped for 200 rounds. :unsure:

· Registered
17,282 Posts
So do you want to add Caleb and me to your order, you to mine, or continue separately? It would be $1.40/round shipped for 400 rounds, $1.50/round shipped for 200 rounds. :unsure:
I dunno, really. I'm tempted to wait it out a bit longer. I'm on the fence right now.

· Registered
17,282 Posts

· Registered
8,991 Posts
Whatever you guys decide…. I’m in for 100rds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Administrator
33,386 Posts
Whatever you guys decide…. I’m in for 100rds.

Ok, Caleb I've ordered 200 rounds: 100 for each of us for $1.50/round shipped to see how it does in each of our rifles! :unsure: Will let you know when it arrives. 🤠

Reactions: Rick McC.

· Registered
8,991 Posts
Ok, Caleb I've ordered 200 rounds: 100 for each of us for $1.50/round shipped to see how it does in each of our rifles! :unsure: Will let you know when it arrives.
Sounds good. Send me a text with my share $$$ and I can Zelle you.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.