Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can’t make this up. Just read that a White House Official responded to a “CHINESE AMERICAN” , liberal News media reporter complaining about the President referring to Coronavirus as the ‘Chinese Virus” by asking if she preferred “Kung Flu”? :rofl:rofl:rofl

Just saw this....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-coronavirus-china-virus-white-house-kung-flu

The reporter may have made it up to blame the a President but still hilarious, IMHO. :grin

·
Super Moderator
26,364 Posts
Can’t make this up. Just read that a White House Official responded to a “CHINESE AMERICAN” , liberal News media reporter complaining about the President referring to Coronavirus as the ‘Chinese Virus” by asking if she preferred “Kung Flu”? :rofl:rofl:rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
So a CBS reporterette wants to raise a stink about some WH press minion calling COVID-19 the "Kung Flu," but when asked directly who did it, she won't say. Well then, if you won't say, I guess it's not much of an issue then, is it? She didn't get a name... LMAO! If the person had said Trump was a moron and screwing everything up, they'd have his name, social, and bank account info in 15 minutes.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I do think in some way China should be held responsible. Maybe?
But since basically everything we need and use is made there do we really wanna piss them off right now?
I blame China, it started there, I have always tried to buy made in America first.
I guess we will know for sure when the smoke clears, then we can see who flung the dung....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts