1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
54,234 Posts
Kinda makes me wanna buy ten! Just because.

Your signature line mocking a banned member who can no longer defend himself is kinda tasteless though.
I find many posts by members to be quite tasteless, it is what is is however :grin

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kinda makes me wanna buy ten! Just because.

Your signature line mocking a banned member who can no longer defend himself is kinda tasteless though.
Like I give a rats ass? boo hoo.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you didnt notice,he didnt put up much of a fight when he was here.

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
You've always been polite enough to point out when I'm wrong so I'm just returning the favor. :)

In Memoriam: DEAHeat Dec 2010 - Sept 2015
Jack of mall security details, master of none.
That ain't right and you know it.
Give a rats ass or not it only shows how childish and immature some can be here is all....

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhh why can't I just win the lotto and have some spare cash!!
Well hope someone's gets to buy a few. And sends one my way out of the goodness of their heart !

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
So anyone bought one of these rifles yet? Any reason not to? Sounds like an awesome deal. Can I take that front sight off?

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So anyone bought one of these rifles yet? Any reason not to? Sounds like an awesome deal. Can I take that front sight off?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
If you don't mind that particular camo pattern, a 6920 for that price is FANTASTIC! The only knock is that there isn't a rear BUIS.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts