Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Next Palm Beach and Surrounding Counties Mealtime Social & Range Trip

Bring her along, just make sure to crack the windows in the car (it gets hot out there).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,854 Posts
I'm sure she's full of piss and vinegar these days. Raising a teenager ain't for sissies, which I know you're not, but I feel your pain. I only had 3 boys but 2 of them are still teenagers but raising teenage girls is a different kettle of fish. Hang in there cuz you got this!
Preach. And I got this... Like holding still a squirrel on caffeine for a photo shoot....

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Hey BH; Any decision re whether to go ahead or cancel????

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Cancel? Pffffffft, the BPA does not cancel!

·
Registered
16,854 Posts
Cancel? Pffffffft, the BPA does not cancel!

BPA?.... Ballistic Pancakes Associates?

Sent from phone

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I prefer full metal flapjacks.

·
Super Moderator
26,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hey BH; Any decision re whether to go ahead or cancel????
Cancel? You can cancel if you want but the Ballistic Pancake Association doesn't simply cancel! If anything, it would be rescheduled, but only if no one can come on the decided date, which is still open for discussion for a while longer. :dunno

·
Registered
13,143 Posts
what is the date again?

·
Super Moderator
26,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Possible dates 4 or 18 April (11 April is Easter). Both dates shown in the OP and will update probably by Sunday.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
I’m good for either date, just to recap.

·
Super Moderator
26,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
It's too bad the Ballistic Pancakes Association is not more into sporting clays.
It might make for a good visual.

As of now, I can make either date.
Actually, I have a BOLO for a decent bird gun just so I can join a friend/former coworker (retired on my birthday, 29 Feb) that shoots sporting clays frequently. :grin

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
I’m down.... love redneck golf!

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Dear BH;
It's now 15 Mar.
It's getting close to 4Apr. or 18Apr.
Any decision yet on which date or if you are postponing due to social separation????

·
Super Moderator
26,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Fish, you're in the one of the higher risk groups so you're welcome to "socially separate" if that's your choice! As stated before, the BPA doesn't just cancel, but I'm also assuming everyone on this thread participating is a responsible adult, won't put your FCC friends at risk, and will be staying home if you're exhibiting symptoms or suspect you might have been exposed in the past 14 days! Outside of that, let's eat and please pass the maple syrup!

I just got back from my alternate work site at a DoD 1 sq. mi. gated facility on a quite remote island and will tally up the expressed preferences on the date later tonight. So if you want to change your previous input in this thread, please do so it soon. :grin

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Fish, you're in the one of the higher risk groups so you're welcome to "socially separate" if that's your choice! As stated before, the BPA doesn't just cancel, but I'm also assuming everyone on this thread participating is a responsible adult, won't put your FCC friends at risk, and will be staying home if you're exhibiting symptoms or suspect you might have been exposed in the past 14 days! Outside of that, let's eat and please pass the maple syrup!

I just got back from my alternate work site at a DoD 1 sq. mi. gated facility on a quite remote island and will tally up the expressed preferences on the date later tonight. So if you want to change your previous input in this thread, please do so it soon. :grin
Sorry for the use of the word "cancel". I can do either date.

·
Super Moderator
26,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Unfortunately, the date of our next Palm Beach and Surrounding Counties Mealtime Social cannot yet be determined because in accordance with Gov. DeSantis' Executive Order 20-71, Sections 2 and 5, which states:
Section 2. Restaurants and Bars
I hereby order all restaurants and food establishments licensed under Chapters 500 and 509, Florida Statues, within the State of Florida to suspend on-premises food consumption for customers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, such establishments may operate their kitchens for the purpose of providing delivery or take-out services. Employees, janitorial personnel, contractors and delivery personnel shall be allowed access to such establishments for the purposes of delivery or take-out services. This Section amends and supersedes Executive Order 20-68, Sections 3(A)-(B).
. . .
Section 5. This Executive Order shall expire upon the expiration of Executive Order 20-52, including any extensions.
And since Executive Order 2020-52, Section 8, issued on 9 March, 2020 and which states:
Section 8.
. . . This Executive Order shall expire sixty days from this date [9 March] unless extended.
Therefore the traditional establishment where the Ballistic Pancake Association traditionally meets, or any establishment for that matter, will most likely not be permitted to open on either of the original proposed dates. Therefore, in hopes that no more Executive Orders get in our way and all of this CORVID-19 scare is behind us by 08 May, I am proposing two new dates, either 16 or 23 May. [Note: 23 May is the Saturday of the Memorial Day Weekend but seems a perfectly appropriate day for the BPA to meet, despite some being out of town that weekend!] So those of you who had previously responded with your date choices, please make your new choices known here and as we get closer to the potential date, I'll tally the votes and update the OP/Thread and send out a PM to everyone. I'm updating the OP with this new information, too!

41 - 60 of 68 Posts