Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my CCW in the mail yesterday, it took forever! I applied 7/17/08 so there is a time frame for others waiting. I got a S&W Sigma 9mm for carry. It's a little big for CC but I am not a crack shot and the 16+1 capacity sounded good to me. Not much serious crime here in Key West but I'm just way too old to run or fight and want to be prepared if we are ever targeted. Too many thugs now a days!

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Congrats there Z06. :dancingbanana

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome Z06Vettever. You are representing the southernmost part of Florida and the US. I love Key West. It's lovely there but always be prepared.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Welcome
You live in a great town.
Wife and I will be spending a little time there in a couple of weeks

AFS

·
Registered
11,170 Posts
Welcome fellow citizen of the Conch Republic. :drinks

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood Z06!!

Long live the Conch Republic!

I have to admit that I HAVE done the "Duval Crawl"! :dancingbanana I love Key West and you are one lucky SOB to able to call it home! :drinks

As far as not being a "crack shot", well the fun part about that is it means that you have to practice, practice and practice.

Yep, you have to spend more time at the range, I know its a dirty job, but someone has to do it ..... Enjoy!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love Key West and would move there if I could now go getcha a burger from Hogs Breath they are good, and there is a clothing optional bar above Ripley's not that I have been there :drinks

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Naked concealed carry...

I love Key West and would move there if I could now go getcha a burger from Hogs Breath they are good, and there is a clothing optional bar above Ripley's not that I have been there :drinks
The "Garden of Eden" bar on the roof over the "Whistle Stop" bar over the"Bull & Whistle" bar is clothing optional. Tough to conceal there! LOL

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome:drinks

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome from the swamp up by the Space Center. Enjoy.:drinks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome aboard :drinks There are quite a few people who get permits for those simalar reasons. Im only 21 but cant run cause of physical issues from an accident. So ehhh...

Got a z06? holler if you go to bradenton's track, im thinking about getting a suit and running my gsxr1000 out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts