Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. A colleague of mine (Thrillseeker) referred me to this site. I should have my Ruger P95 on Monday. It'll be my first firearm purchase. I'm amped!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Welcome from South Florida (Palm Beach County) !!!
You'll have fun here, and learn a lot, but, watch out, this place can become addictive.
Congrats on the Ruger !
The next thing you need is training.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Welcome aboard, cruzifix. :drinks

·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville!

:drinks:drinks

I have a P95 as my EDC, and with approx. 2000 rounds down the pipe, I've had no problems. :thumsup

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome Cruzifix. Glad you posted. Once you get your Ruger, I hope you learn to clean & maintain it and most of all I hope you practice with it a lot. May I recommend some mods & assessories for your new baby that will help you get the most of her? How about some Trijicon night sights to see better, day or night. Try looking at THESE. Crimson trace does not offer a laser grip for your baby, so night sights are a must have, IMHO. Next, you need a good concealment holster. May I suggest a crossbreed supertuck. I use the velcro clips and a good velcro backed gun belt. The velcro clips are completely hidden behind the belt so even with your shirt tucked in nobody sees nothing! Get the supertuck and velcro belt HERE, or try TheBeltman.net for a great velcro backed belt if you want your belt 1 1/4 wide instead of 1 1/2.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Welcome from Tampa! :grin

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone!

@JFL - indeed about the training. I can't wait to get out there.

@Ruby - Thanks for the recommendations.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Welcome from Orange Park and congrats on Your Ruger :dancingbanana you You will find a LOT of expertize and Common sense help here. I am still learning and this board.is a good place to learn. Enjoy :thumsup

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2,539 Posts

Welcome from Wellington

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.