Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Someone had Christmas come early this year ! Congrats to you and may you enjoy it ! ;)(y)(y) "Gunner"
Thank you sir. So much for hitting the range, though. :rolleyes: I’ve been doing renovations in my home, and right now my hands are full (literally and figuratively) with construction and painting. A lot to get done before people show up for Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
Thank you sir. So much for hitting the range, though. :rolleyes: I’ve been doing renovations in my home, and right now my hands are full (literally and figuratively) with construction and painting. A lot to get done before people show up for Thanksgiving.
You are most welcome Tony22 ! I thought I was the only one with no more time left in the day or the night !

Come to think of it , the majority of my very few vacations in life were Woking ones ! . It's all good though my friend , Happy Thanksgiving to you and your's ! ;) 🔌🔧🔨📐

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
You are most welcome Tony22 ! I thought I was the only one with no more time left in the day or the night !

Come to think of it , the majority of my very few vacations in life were Woking ones ! . It's all good though my friend , Happy Thanksgiving to you and your's ! ;) 🔌🔧🔨📐
Thanks, and the same to you and yours!

·
Super Moderator
30,664 Posts
Fantastic! I had 33 married years before my wife passed - 40 if I count (and I do) the day I first set eyes on her and felt like I had been struck by lightning.

The only thing you should hold closer than your personal carry is your family. Take every day together as a gift. :)
Amen, brother! (y) (y)

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
Fantastic! I had 33 married years before my wife passed - 40 if I count (and I do) the day I first set eyes on her and felt like I had been struck by lightning.

The only thing you should hold closer than your personal carry is your family. Take every day together as a gift. :)
As I do on an hourly daily basis & now more than ever. I'm so very sorry to hear that about your first wife ! I can relate in a bit different way . We were married for about [ 3 1/2 ] years and my Wife a [ 23 ] year old passenger in a car pool accident . 1/14/'72

Very bad , touch and go for about [ 6 ] hours after plastic surgery to her face from the windshield she went through . Some 550 stitches to put her face back together . It was laying on her left shoulder , Unreal !

It was the worst trauma I ever experienced in my life & no doubt hers as well . We continue on , as she now depends on me hourly + whole heartedly . 🙏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨💐

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
We continue on with those we love, no matter the circumstances. I count myself a very lucky man to have found again with my current wife a kind, sympathetic, devoted woman.
Yes my friend you are truly blessed ! You have learned life's very tough lessons / situations .

Once a person goes through one of life's greatest trauma , they will always count their blessing to continue on , especially for each other . We are Both Blessed !

21 - 29 of 29 Posts