Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Melbourne from Massachusetts and bought my first gun, a Glock 19 Gen 5. It's great to finally live in a state that acknowledges the 2A. In Mass I couldn't even buy that gun since it's not approved and forget the 15 rd magazines. Glad to be here!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,420 Posts
Welcome to freedom. :)

·
Registered
20,404 Posts
welcome...

·
Super Moderator
27,478 Posts
Welcome again to Florida, freedom, and to FCC from Palm Beach County, Ian!

Glad you're enjoying your new freedom to take up arms, guaranteed by the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution! Take note of that an other individual freedoms that were routinely infringed upon by the legislatures of your former state of residence and let that inform you on how you might vote in November, particularly in local and state elections, but also Federal. Now you must help educate all you know what freedoms they'll surely lose when they think bringing policies like those you left behind would be good for Florida. 🤠

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Welcome aboard. Remember to vote in such a manner to assure your new Rights into the future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You don't have to worry about me. My wife and I are both conservative Republican Trump supporters. I'd probably get my car keyed for saying that up north but we fit right in here in Brevard County!

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Welcome from Lakeland, glad to hear that your voting with us and not against us.

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
Welcome Ian from the Lone Star state. (Displaced Floridian).

You probably noticed folks are a little sensitive about people bringing that unconstitutional liberal crap from up north down to these parts. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville.

·
Super Moderator
27,478 Posts
You don't have to worry about me. My wife and I are both conservative Republican Trump supporters. I'd probably get my car keyed for saying that up north but we fit right in here in Brevard County!

Great to hear, Ian and although my previous might not seem so one would presume you were 2A friendly by joining FCC! (y)(y)(y) Regardless, as the saying goes, "Trust but verify." You can probably imagine how many Freedom loving Floridians are growing quite weary from a seemingly increasing number of voters, some of them out-of-state transplants, but also a significant number of 1st or 2nd generation Floridians, who either support or refuse to educate themselves about anti-2A politicians and other ballot initiatives that will infringe on more and more of our personal freedoms. (n)(n)(n)

·
Registered
864 Posts
I'm glad for your "escape" and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

In that case:

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just moved to Melbourne from Massachusetts and bought my first gun, a Glock 19 Gen 5. It's great to finally live in a state that acknowledges the 2A. In Mass I couldn't even buy that gun since it's not approved and forget the 15 rd magazines. Glad to be here!

Just moved here from CA and I love it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts