Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a quick hello to all of you. I have recently become a CCW holder here in FL. Honestly it's a great feeling to excercise mt 2A rights and it was a fairly painless process. I shoot at least once per week, sometimes more.

I am not yet carrying all the time as I am getting comfortable with my set ups.

I'm glad I found this group that is specific to FL.

All the best,

jordantii

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad you joined us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,435 Posts
Welcome aboard from South Florida

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Greetings from Cape Coral.

·
Super Moderator
27,122 Posts
Just wanted to give a quick hello to all of you. I have recently become a CCW holder here in FL. Honestly it's a great feeling to excercise mt 2A rights and it was a fairly painless process. I shoot at least once per week, sometimes more.

I am not yet carrying all the time as I am getting comfortable with my set ups.

I'm glad I found this group that is specific to FL.

All the best,

jordantii
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, jordantii!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :cool:

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Welcome from Tampa Bay!

·
Registered
15,089 Posts
Welcome. Vote Republican

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, jordantii!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :cool:
I have hhe book!

Thank you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts