Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this forum…a little slow on the web.
I am a charter life member of Glock Talk 2001
I love Glocks & 1911 but my carry is Khar 380 in Fla shorts
Shoot IDPA when I have time
Grew up in Tampa, now live in St Pete Beach as part time fishing guide.
Capt Jack

·
Super Moderator
29,889 Posts
Capt Jack
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Capt Jack! 🍻

If you're a veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Also, I highly recommend you read this thread to understand how to navigate FCC to get the most out of your experience. One particular item that's caught many veteran FCC members off guard is the "Recommended Reading" at the bottom of each page, which MAY contain quite old threads of inactive conversations lacking up-to-date information or context. So beware of the date of the last post (just to the right of the post number) in any thread you come across so you don't mistakenly think every post is recent and start responding to very old posts/threads that been dormant for quite some time, sometimes for many years.

Again, welcome to FCC and good luck! :cool:

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. I ran a charter boat for 12 years out of Port Canaveral at the same time I practiced law. I preferred to hang out with fisherman rather than other lawyers. My favorite tackle place in Port Canaveral was a tackle shop owned by a dear friend of mine and called Captain Jack’s Tackle,

I’ve got a couple of Glocks and a couple of 1911s myself. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Capt Jack
Welcome from Nature's Coast Capt Jack ! You will find the Glock lovers and many other brands .. Speaking about the web , you have plenty of company with me also .The members are widely diversified and plenty of good information (y)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcome aboard Jack!
I also like glocks
Got any good fishing tales for us about the one that got away? ;)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I carried a Kahr CM9 or a CW380 for a while. The CW380 was easy to conceal for sure. Great little firearm.....if you keep it clean and well lubed. I quit when I discovered the Glock 43x. For ME....a better choice, but can not find fault with any Kahr 380 to be a CCW. Size difference between Glock 43x and a Kahr CW380 shown.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome from Tallahassee.

·
Registered
20,839 Posts
welcome from sw fl....

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
Another welcome from Tampa Bay! (y)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Welcome, from beautiful St. Augustine, on the First Coast!

Geoff
Who wonders about some things.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts