Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to XDman I have a nearly new Kahr PM9 for summer attire. I still love my Glocks and SA TRP but this is a very nice gun. I haven't shot it yet but if it's anything like the CM9 I bought for my daughter last year it will be a sweet shooter. Stuck it in my pocket walking the dog last night and barely knew it was there. As soon as the range at Lotus Gunworks is open I'm going to go shoot it some. Anyhow, thought I would share:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Good buy Sir :thumsup. I love the trigger on the Kahrs. Please go shoot it asap so you can trust the gun and ammo. Last thing you want to hear is click and no bang, bang and a jam, etc when your life is at stake.

Gorgeous looking pistola Scott.

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Nearly purchased a Kahr not to long ago, very nice pistol. Was going to be my daughters but she fell in love with my XDm and I purchased a FNS9 after painstaking walk around LGS. I have shot the Kahrs and love'em. Great choice!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. Right now it's loaded with Federal 9BP 115gr JHPs because that was basically all they had. I will give a brief update after I've shot it some.

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Congratulations! Awesome gun. I own the poor man's Kahr,
CM9. Awesome gun and use it whenever I need to pocket carry. Very accurate, soft shooting and reliable. You will love your new rich man's Kahr. :)

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Cant go wrong with that PM9. And at the asking price he had it listed at, you should be one happy camper!!!!

·
Registered
7,941 Posts
TRP for sale now?

·
Registered
10,569 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Just in time, summer has arrived here in Florida!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks again for all the replies.

I put a 50 rd box through the Kahr today (and 2 through the TRP) and I really like the gun after doing that. It's accurate, comfortable, fun to shoot, and had no malfunctions. I'm going to put more through it but right now I'm very happy with the deal I got and will carry it in my pocket with confidence.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts