Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new sheath coming from Panther Concealment soon, Jim sent a couple of pics of the almost completed sheath today and I thought I'd share:

·
Super Moderator
27,450 Posts
I have a couple of Panther sheaths, too. Top notch equipment they do make! (y) (y)

Reactions: Jim45 and flphotog

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a couple of Panther sheaths, too. Top notch equipment they do make! (y) (y)
That they do BeerHunter, I have a few sheaths and more holsters, well just more :).

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that kydex with a leather pattern?
It is Kydex, I didn't even notice the pattern. It's panther quality that I care about it's the first time he has sent me one with a pattern. I'm sure he will make one with the pattern if you request, Jim is great to work with.

Reactions: artemis

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
It is Kydex, I didn't even notice the pattern. It's panther quality that I care about it's the first time he has sent me one with a pattern. I'm sure he will make one with the pattern if you request, Jim is great to work with.
I have a couple Panther's too and they are great quality. Its just the first time I've seen one with that pattern (y)

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I wish Jim would widen his product line a little bit. He doesn’t make a holster for my 14 inch barrel 1911 or my .460 Weatherby derringer. You can’t even get a holster for a double barrel 10 mm Luger.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish Jim would widen his product line a little bit. He doesn’t make a holster for my 14 inch barrel 1911 or my .460 Weatherby derringer. You can’t even get a holster for a double barrel 10 mm Luger.
I'll take that in the spirit that it was meant, but just to give you a hard time :p, if they actually made a blue gun for any of those I but you could work it out with him.

Reactions: Shark1007

·
Super Moderator
27,450 Posts
You likely can but you usually have to send him the firearm to use for the mold to make the holster. :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
6,051 Posts
I’m sure Jim and Scott would welcome you into the Panther Pit if you brought those weapons and let them play a while.

I’m curious what the knife in the OP's sheath is?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’m sure Jim and Scott would welcome you into the Panther Pit if you brought those weapons and let them play a while.

I’m curious what the knife in the OP's sheath is?
It's a CRKT 2010D Crawford Kasper Dragon

Here's a pic from knifecenter.com:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
That's a pretty knife.... :)

·
Super Moderator
6,051 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
8,099 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Is that kydex with a leather pattern?
Yes, it looks alot like leather and its one of my favorites! My shop gun/walking the dogs rig is made with that..... its also my go to for sheaths....

·
Super Moderator
27,450 Posts
Yes, it looks alot like leather and its one of my favorites! My shop gun/walking the dogs rig is made with that..... its also my go to for sheaths....
Excellent work again, Jim! (y) 🤠

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
I like that look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts