Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Not something I'd have any practical use for (like that ever stopped me before :laughing), but certainly more interesting than Glock's latest offering. And a helluva lot more aesthetically pleasing than the FN pistol.
Before the big fire of 2018 when pig lit the woods ablaze, 3/4 of my safe had non practical firearms in it.

Ye who dies with the most toys, wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Waiting on the edge of my seat to hear your review.....

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Awesome, congratulations.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Picked it up over the weekend. I stripped and examined/lubed the pistol. I’m back using Froglube again and have been having good luck by following the directions, degrease/heat/lube and wipe down.

Disassembly is simple, push pin on right, rotate lever when slide locked open and lift up slide.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Comparison shot next to Sig P229 Legion 9mm.

All considered, this is a very well made pistol. I will measure the trigger pull and shoot it next couple of days. I did note that the “optic plate” attaches to the top of the slide with two screws instead of a cutout that drops the optic down a little. I picked up a Hyskore pistol rest and I will try it at the same time.

The magazines are 20 round, well constructed and feel sturdy. Over all , the weight is very similar to the Kel Tec .22 mag offering.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Awesome, can’t wait for the RR.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I shot her yesterday. Recoil minimal, sights take a little getting used to. I shot 50 rounds with no malfunctions or hiccups.

I will say there is a learning curve to get used to the pistol. Grip angle feels right and I haven’t measured trigger pull yet.

At a medium rate of fire, maybe two to three rounds a second it did it’s job from 15 yards. The sights had too skinny a front post for me to immediately feel comfortable. Lots of room on each side of sight picture. I think it will be well suited for a red dot.

Worth the purchase price of 625 that I paid for sure, just will take some practice.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,581 Posts
Very nice shootin'! :2thumsup

21 - 40 of 45 Posts