Florida Concealed Carry banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts
Finally,
Mailed Dec. 17th
Money Order Cashed Dec.29th
License issued Feb. 21st
Recieved Feb.24th

Everytime I called they would say 6-8 week processing time, looks to be right around 8 weeks, keeping in mind that i sent
it snail mail with ink prints.. Off to do the Wally World Walk!!!!!

Hey all, just a heads up -- I'm new to this forum, but just wanted to let you know that I called the Orlando Regional Office, and spoke with a nice lady who informed that I could schedule an appointment for 11/29/2011 (this was yesterday 10/11/2011) since they were a little backlogged.

She also informed me that even though I had a North Carolina Driver's License that I would still be able to obtain my CCW permit in the state of Florida as a resident (I do live in the state now, just haven't switched my license yet).

I have an appointment this morning to get drop all my information off at the Tampa location, but I forgot how she said I could pay. Does anyone know right off hand? I don't want to get there to have to leave to find somewhere for a money order if they won't take a card.

Also if I need a money order, who do I make it out to?

I have an appointment this morning to get drop all my information off at the Tampa location, but I forgot how she said I could pay. Does anyone know right off hand? I don't want to get there to have to leave to find somewhere for a money order if they won't take a card.

Also if I need a money order, who do I make it out to?
credit and debit card with visa/matercard logo is fine.. money ordr too

They told me 6 weeks to 3 months. Does that sound normal?
thats just a pre recorded response.. should be quicker, unless there are issues

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.