Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I started posting in the forums before I was supposed too. Hopefully I did not offend anyone.

I am from Ocala and lived in Florida my entire life. I like it hot and Florida doesn't seem to miss a beat with that.

I enjoy the outdoors and anything thats has a sharp edge. I love to shoot but its hard to find time to get around to it.

I've been carry for 13 years now. Started with the compact 380s, xdm compact 9mm and have tried some 45s but have settled on the p365 for now. Just added the holosun 407k to it and have modified the frame and olight pl2 to be able to use together. Its about the perfect setup for me. I had to make my own holster for it.

Not sure I am doing this right. But I hope I can contribute to the forums in the future. Not sure how much I will be able too with how busy life gets. But if I get in the way, just let me know and I will move out of the way.

Brandon

Super Moderator
Not before you're supposed to but it's traditional to make an introduction first. Welcome again from Palm Beach County! 馃嵒

Registered
Welcome from Jacksonville

Registered
Hi, Naples. (y)

Registered
Looks like I started posting in the forums before I was supposed too. Hopefully I did not offend anyone.

I am from Ocala and lived in Florida my entire life. I like it hot and Florida doesn't seem to miss a beat with that.

I enjoy the outdoors and anything thats has a sharp edge. I love to shoot but its hard to find time to get around to it.

I've been carry for 13 years now. Started with the compact 380s, xdm compact 9mm and have tried some 45s but have settled on the p365 for now. Just added the holosun 407k to it and have modified the frame and olight pl2 to be able to use together. Its about the perfect setup for me. I had to make my own holster for it.

Not sure I am doing this right. But I hope I can contribute to the forums in the future. Not sure how much I will be able too with how busy life gets. But if I get in the way, just let me know and I will move out of the way.

Brandon
Welcome from Nature's Coast Fl . There are a few on here that carry your exact handgun . As far as being posted here first , I made the exact same mistake .

Take your time , look over the forums & when you can find the time , Post any pic's you would like at the appropriate forum . We all love the Pic's ! (y)

Registered
Welcome from Tallahassee.

Registered
Welcome about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts