Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I never introduced myself when I joined in 2015, so here goes.

Born in Miami in 1959, and besides 8 years in San Diego, lived there until this past June. Now living in Flagler County(Palm Coast)and loving it!

My dad was a Miami Beach police officer as were most of his friends. Not all officers are/were gun people, but my dad was and taught us(3 brothers/and sister) gun handling and marksmanship at an early age. Enjoy any type of shooting, but have gotten into sporting clays more the past 10 years.

Enough said.

· Administrator
32,659 Posts
Guess I never introduced myself when I joined in 2015, so here goes.

Born in Miami in 1959, and besides 8 years in San Diego, lived there until this past June. Now living in Flagler County(Palm Coast)and loving it!

My dad was a Miami Beach police officer as were most of his friends. Not all officers are/were gun people, but my dad was and taught us(3 brothers/and sister) gun handling and marksmanship at an early age. Enjoy any type of shooting, but have gotten into sporting clays more the past 10 years.

Enough said.
Well better late than never and welcome again, krimgeo!

You're probably already aware by now, but in case you weren't, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Again, welcome to FCC! :cool:

· Registered
16,017 Posts
Welcome. Watch out for Caleb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts