Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like the moderator(s) prefer an introduction:

Retired FL LEO. Former agency firearms instructor. NRA pistol instructor.

Worked patrol mostly, a little time in investigations. Not a SWAT guy.

Carry on my CWL and LEOSA. Not a fan of open carry, but I am a fan of the Constitutional right to do so.

I am a hopeless Glock fan, having carried assorted models on the job over my career.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts

Carry on my CWL and LEOSA. Not a fan of open carry, but I am a fan of the Constitutional right to do so.

I am a hopeless Glock fan, having carried assorted models on the job over my career.
Welcome again from Nature's Coast Fl .. We have a load of Glock fans on here .

There are also some who would not prefer to own one [ lol ] ..I guess I'm old school myself , from way back in the military. Great background ! 'Gunner'(y)

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Welcome from south Florida.

Reactions: RickC137

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville

·
Registered
21,082 Posts
welcome...

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Welcome again from Nature's Coast Fl .. We have a load of Glock fans on here .

There are also some who would not prefer to own one [ lol ] ..I guess I'm old school myself , from way back in the military. Great background ! 'Gunner'(y)
You are more than welcome Mr. RickC137. This is the very best site I have ever been on . The members overall knowledge is outstanding in all aspects relating to this site . Personally I had the misconception that i knew just about everything. Boy was I ever wrong :rolleyes:

Even with only some [ 9 ] months here , I truly have expanded my knowledge base.. I know that you will be happy to have joined up with FCC ;)(y)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Welcome from Tallahassee.

·
Super Moderator
30,165 Posts

Welcome from Palm Beach County, RickC137! 🍻

Thank you for your service as an LEO and your commitment to the RTKBA guaranteed by The U.S. Constitution. Too many LEOs aren't. :confused:

If you're also a veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Also, I highly recommend you read this thread to understand how to navigate FCC to get the most out of your experience. One particular item that's caught many veteran FCC members off guard is the "Recommended Reading" at the bottom of each page, which MAY contain quite old threads of inactive conversations lacking up-to-date information or context. So beware of the date of the last post (just to the right of the post number) in any thread you come across so you don't mistakenly think every post is recent and start responding to very old posts/threads that been dormant for quite some time, sometimes for many years.

Again, welcome to FCC and good luck! :cool:

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts