Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved my CC permit last week, I have been waiting "patiently". I have been very much into hunting and guns for the past 10 years or so. Most of my weapons are geared towards hunting, I have 6 rifles, 3 shotguns, a Taurus Judge, and a Stoeger Couger 9mm. Next week I plan on purchasing my concealed gun I am leaning toward the Taurus Millenium 40 cal. any other suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for having me on the forum.

·
213 Posts
Welcome to this forum. Now if you can get your brothers to register....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes it is the PT 140

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
I have the PT111 same millenium series but in 9mm I have read alot of good things bout the 140 and 145. Conceals well also.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum flgrasscutter and congrats on the new license :clap. Now I know who to refer long gun questions to.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

If you haven't already shot the PT140, try to do so before you buy. We are replaceing a PT140 carry piece because of how heavy the trigger is...

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Welcome flgrasscutter, look forward to your posts. :clap

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome from Pensacola. I carry the PT145 and love it. Reasonably light and conceals well in my Don Hume 721OT. You need to make the drive to Pensacola and go to Academy Sports for your PT140. $299 per their catalog.
OOPS: I just checked the catalog and they are no longer listed. Sorry bout that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts