Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Folks,
A brick and mortar shop is working up (not open yet) at 2730 SR 16 Suite 112, St. Augustine, FL 32092.
That's West of I95 on SR 16 opposite the Race Track Gas station.

Windows are covered sign is up. "ALL SHOOTERS TACTICAL"
According to the internet the company is a Florida LLC Filed 2020-05-09
"Authorized Persons" are Roberts, Brian K of (REDACTED); Brickner, Laura A of (REDACTED); and Brickner, James E same address as Miss Laura.

Anyone know more? Refugees fleeing Democrat-Communist-KKK-Antifa dominated states? Infiltrators of foul intent?

I know the casualty rates for new small business are high, and this is hardly a time to open a gun shop, unless you can get stock from a pre-established relationship with distributors.

Geoff
Who is inquisitive, but suspicious of the word Tactical

·
Registered
385 Posts
I saw that shop, while riding by. Have you been to shop or is it not fully open.?Yet. .
I have not been to many brick and mortar stores in the last 6 months.
I would say 6 and 3 were to go with new gun owners. Two were to pharmacy.
I do the Walmart food pickup where they load food into car.

·
Super Moderator
27,450 Posts
Folks,
A brick and mortar shop is working up (not open yet) at 2730 SR 16 Suite 112, St. Augustine, FL 32092.
That's West of I95 on SR 16 opposite the Race Track Gas station.

Windows are covered sign is up. "ALL SHOOTERS TACTICAL"
According to the internet the company is a Florida LLC Filed 2020-05-09
"Authorized Persons" are Roberts, Brian K of (REDACTED); Brickner, Laura A of (REDACTED); and Brickner, James E same address as Miss Laura.

Anyone know more? Refugees fleeing Democrat-Communist-KKK-Antifa dominated states? Infiltrators of foul intent?

I know the casualty rates for new small business are high, and this is hardly a time to open a gun shop, unless you can get stock from a pre-established relationship with distributors.

Geoff
Who is inquisitive, but suspicious of the word Tactical
Having spent 30 years in the DPRofMD and the state of 2A affairs in neighboring Virginia, the bolded/green text quoted above is my guess, but of course, have no way of knowing for sure. :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
6,051 Posts
Geoff,

Please don’t post personal information for people you don’t know on an open forum.

I’ve redacted the owners' personal addresses.

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Edgehill,

With respect, not sure how I feel about your comment in #4 above.
Not only is that "personal information" public, it is REQUIRED BY LAW to be public.
The information Geoff posted is readily available for anyone who cares to research the company online at Sunbiz.org

Now, if the owners of that business desired some level of confidentiality, they certainly could have (and probably should have) used either the address of the business itself, or that of their Registered Agent, (with both options being permissible under state law) instead of using what appears to be the address of their own personal residence in Virginia.

That FloridaConcealedCarry deems itself to be the ultimate protector of official business decisions made by others comes across to me as being a bit too "Nanny State". YMMV.

·
Super Moderator
6,051 Posts
Edgehill,

With respect, not sure how I feel about your comment in #4 above.
Not only is that "personal information" public, it is REQUIRED BY LAW to be public.
The information Geoff posted is readily available for anyone who cares to research the company online at Sunbiz.org

Now, if the owners of that business desired some level of confidentiality, they certainly could have (and probably should have) used either the address of the business itself, or that of their Registered Agent, (with both options being permissible under state law) instead of using what appears to be the address of their own personal residence in Virginia.

That FloridaConcealedCarry deems itself to be the ultimate protector of official business decisions made by others comes across to me as being a bit too "Nanny State". YMMV.
Agreed. It’s easy to find their info on official places. This forum is not one of those places.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I saw that shop, while riding by. Have you been to shop or is it not fully open.?Yet. .
I have not been to many brick and mortar stores in the last 6 months.
I would say 6 and 3 were to go with new gun owners. Two were to pharmacy.
I do the Walmart food pickup where they load food into car.
I guess I need to go back to a class on reading. I just did not see that the in the first post.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Geoff,

Please don’t post personal information for people you don’t know on an open forum.

I’ve redacted the owners' personal addresses.
Apologies, the information was public in the corporate registration. Limits will be observed.
Geoff
Who honestly didn't think about it when copying from public records, but I recognize the need.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
I just saw it as I drove by over the weekend. I only looked because of this post.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stumbled across another shop, just relocated to US 1 near Ray's Goodyear across from Target.
Anybody out there know about it, own it, customer??
Geoff
Who may stop by next trip downtown.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The ALL SHOOTERS TACTICAL shop is open! This is the Second week. They still have ammo, including 9mm at MSRP, they have guns at MSRP or lower, including Rock Island 1911s and Glocks, small selection of revolvers. Good selection of MSRs and black shotguns. I didn't inquire about price negotiations. A young guy and older guy, We were all masked and didn't shake hands. Geoff Who suggests the needy get there speedy!

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
The ALL SHOOTERS TACTICAL shop is open! This is the Second week. They still have ammo, including 9mm at MSRP, they have guns at MSRP or lower, including Rock Island 1911s and Glocks, small selection of revolvers. Good selection of MSRs and black shotguns. I didn't inquire about price negotiations. A young guy and older guy, We were all masked and didn't shake hands. Geoff Who suggests the needy get there speedy!
Thanks,wish they were closer to PB County.:cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts