Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to the gunshine state and have already applied for my CWL, something that was almost an impossibility in communist Maryland. Couldn't believe how quick and easy it was!

Glad to be here!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville

Reactions: Teufelhunden71

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

Really liking Flagler County so far and also looking forward to seeing much more of Florida.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
29,109 Posts
Welcome again from Palm Beach County! I came from South Florida but lived and worked in St. Mary's County, MD for 30 years until finally coming back home in 2017. Yeah, I was a DPRofMD Qualified Handgun Instructor and taught Concealed Carry Courses there, but until the Hogan Administration, the DPRofMD wouldn't give me a MD Wear and Carry Permit and I knew I was returning to SoFL so getting a permit for the last year of my time in the DPRofMD wasn't worth the headache. I was never so happy as when I saw the DPRofMD state line disappear in my rearview mirror for the last time. . .SCROOM!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Welcome from Tallahassee.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome, I moved to Florida 9 years ago from Maryland. I do not miss Maryland. I do miss some of the friends that still live there. As a retired LEO I did have a carry permit in Maryland. It does seem to be less work here to get the permit.
It was more difficult to practice in Maryland as there were not many ranges. Even trying to use the range of the Agency I retired from was difficult.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts