Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So when I turned 21 I bought a Glock 42. I love it, and still think it is a nice gun, and I dont regret buying it as my first firearm. But after becoming more comfortable with firearms (I had never shot a handgun until about a year and a half ago when my VERY texan college friend took me shooting with his S&W SD40VE), shooting more handguns, and doing more research on the best .380 round to carry I decided that I did not feel comfortable defending my life solely with the 42.

So I decided to put my 42 and accessories up for sale/trade on a few Facebook forums/groups/pages (whatever you want to call them) and I ended up getting a great offer from a gentleman with a Glock 27 that had never been fired, and hydrodipped desert digi-camo. (its grown on me, but i will probably get the handle/grip cerakoted black again)

I also purchased 100rds of FMJ, 28 rds of JHP, and a Galco Leather Ankle Holster (for sale if anyone wants it PM me) for $80.

I like how it fits in my hand, and I am excited to take it to the range tomorrow.

(also i did get a bill of sale with all the important details.)

Overall the trade was a great experience, the man i traded with was previously a marine who served in Afghanistan and was a really nice dude.

The new hotness:

- - - Updated - - -

d'oh. its upside down. i apologize. i tried fixing it. it didnt work.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Try the glock 36 or 21 45's don't shrink and it's cheaper to just shoot the BG once . have a happy newyear !

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Sorry about that I thought you had the new 380 . The 45 has a little less recoil with a heavier bullet, I think everyone should collect the whole set .

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Here ya go!

gun.jpg

·
Registered
884 Posts
Aw, no more gangsta' shoot....... :grin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts