Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my CCW but due to circumstances, I had to let it lapse 3 years ago. Today, I am sitting in my tax collectors office waiting for my number to be called. Let's see how long it takes.

·
Super Moderator
31,677 Posts
Hopefully it's in your mailbox even quicker than that. Keep us posted, though! :unsure:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I expected the worst when I went in to renew mine last May. Had to make an appointment for the downtown office here in Gainesville. I went in and walked out with my new one in about 20 minutes..

·
Super Moderator
31,677 Posts
I expected the worst when I went in to renew mine last May. Had to make an appointment for the downtown office here in Gainesville. I went in and walked out with my new one in about 20 minutes..
Was the same for me last August at the WPB Regional Office! 🤠

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I got my license today. There was a delay because there was a charge on my record that I had to provide paperwork for. I sent in the disposition (nolle prossed) and it took them an additional 4 weeks to get the process going again.

But it was approved last wednesday and arrived today.

·
Super Moderator
31,677 Posts
Well, I got my license today. There was a delay because there was a charge on my record that I had to provide paperwork for. I sent in the disposition (nolle prossed) and it took them an additional 4 weeks to get the process going again.

But it was approved last wednesday and arrived today.
Congratulations and carry in good health! 🤠

Reactions: Deptydog90

·
Super Moderator
31,677 Posts
My renewal last year at the WPB DOACS Regional Office took about 15 min, too! 👍👍

1 - 11 of 11 Posts