Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little shameless self promotion here. As you may or may not know I work at John's Appliances in South Daytona. If anybody needs appliances or mattress sets come see me for an extra special deal. We already guarantee to beat any competitor pricing but I will add as much more of a discount as possible for FCC forum members. (discount depends on which products, but you will be happy :)) Drop me a PM or leave a reply here if interested. I'll let you know my hours.

We deliver to all of Volusia , Seminole, & Flagler counties

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Dang. I wish you were a little further south. Just so happens the wife and I are in the market for a new washing machine and two mattresses. Got stumped last weekend by sheer volume of choices and conflicting Consumer Reports stories.

·
Banned
8,392 Posts
I'm moving to Elmont strings on the first there is a mattress one around the corner from me would it be worth it for me to drive out to Daytona?

·
Registered
15,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm moving to Elmont strings on the first there is a mattress one around the corner from me would it be worth it for me to drive out to Daytona?
Yes and no. Yes 'cause I work on commission. No 'cause they will have decent pricing.
I presume you are moving to Altamonte Springs... You really need to fix that voice recognition problem you have :rofl

·
Registered
20,258 Posts
Yes and no. Yes 'cause I work on commission. No 'cause they will have decent pricing.
I presume you are moving to Altamonte Springs... You really need to fix that voice recognition problem you have :rofl
:rofl...the whole thing...

·
Banned
8,392 Posts
I love it when my posTs are riddles yeah I did a hundred percent commission for a while with Greg

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Knock 'me dead Howard!
Have a great sale. :)

·
Registered
15,028 Posts
Hey, that's great! How is old John? Great guy (never met him in my life)

Hope ya sell a ton of stuff and buy a new pistol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts