Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Sorry but I always find it "amusing" to hear some folks always worrying about things that MAY happen.
It's like you NEED to have something to worry about....always.
I don't know what she will do re carry permits....much is required by state law,but I'll wait and see.
C'mon Fish... you know that neither side has the market cornered on "worries about things that MAY happen...." We're all worried about things that MAY happen. We wouldn't be human, otherwise. And we wouldn't be very smart, either. It's how you manage the worries and what you do about them... :dunno

Sorry but I always find it "amusing" to hear some folks always worrying about things that MAY happen.
I don't know what she will do re carry permits....much is required by state law,but I'll wait and see.
Her campaign spent two million to get her elected, almost all of it from anti gun organizations and wealthy out of state donors. It's not unreasonable to think that they expect something for their money.

and some "pro gun people" here voted for her...then chide the rest of us

This is from her campaign website...

https://nikkifried.com/priorities/

While I voted for the other guy, Putnam did leave a mess on his watch (even if only a matter of PR/optics). Hopefully she simply does her job with respect to CWP's and doesn't overreach. Regarding the rest of her agenda, I'd love to see progress made on environmental issues and wish her well in those efforts.

She sounds like the typical anti Trump pot loving dumbass liberal

Discussion starter · #28 ·
You mean like global warming, New York under water, old people being killed by denial of healthcare, Trump setting us on the same path as Hitler?
The left lives on what they say MAY happen. And they never do anything about any of those things because they need the political talking points.
Being proactive is the sane and smart thing to do.

When she does get into the office, We """ALL" need to bombard her with phone calls, E-Mails and letters for her to do something about all of the tel a marketing calls and
robo- calls that are driving the citizens nuts in Florida.
Do it enough and she won't have time to screw other things up.
Ronnie

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.