Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got back to some training today and was told of another long gun class a few days ago where someone with their AR finished their run, then let the gun hang from their harness with the finger still on the trigger. Gun went off at their feet in cement. Hole is at least an inch deep and couple inches wide . Someone was lucky :doh.
Yikes, glad I wasn't there!

3345227F-5E67-4344-A3FC-FCB156BB0C91.jpg

·
Super Moderator
26,643 Posts
Got back to some training today and was told of another long gun class a few days ago where someone with their AR finished their run, then let the gun hang from their harness with the finger still on the trigger. Gun went off at their feet in cement. Hole is at least an inch deep and couple inches wide . Someone was lucky :doh.
Yikes, glad I wasn't there!

Well there it is, every negligent discharge is a result of a violation of the rules of safe gun handling. Glad apparently no one got hurt! Life is tough. It's a lot more so if you're stupid!

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Well there it is, every negligent discharge is a result of a violation of the rules of safe gun handling. Glad apparently no one got hurt! Life is tough. It's a lot more so if you're stupid!
Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Sounds like the gun and ammo worked exactly as designed. For a complex mechanical device, it is amazing that every time you pull the trigger, the vast majority of guns function perfectly.

·
Registered
10,963 Posts
"It went off!" :dunno :smack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts