Florida Concealed Carry banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
I said nothing about Gunner's punctuation. I pointed out that MY comment lacked exclamation points (or all caps), as evidence that I was not "angry" or "upset." My comment about punctuation was about my own.

That is all. Carry on, and best wishes to Gunner and his wife. I deleted my comments, since they upset him so much. That was not my intent.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Learned a long time ago, one can please some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time. Now after 50 years of carrying a sidearm, I'm not interested in pleasing anybody at any time.

Do black holsters allow one to draw the gun any faster? Shoot any more accurately? :ROFLMAO:
Thank you Mr. Brownie .. I finally found someone on here that believes what i do.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
Gunner, with all due respect it’s the INTERNET.
take everything with a grain of salt and don’t let anything get under your skin. You’ll live longer.
As a Christian born to a Muslim believe me when I tell you I let a lot of stuff go because it just ain’t worth it. My simple being perplexes many.
delete

·
Registered
16,899 Posts
Learned a long time ago, one can please some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time. Now after 50 years of carrying a sidearm, I'm not interested in pleasing anybody at any time.

Do black holsters allow one to draw the gun any faster? Shoot any more accurately? :ROFLMAO:
you’ll never know until you get them. Bahahahah HA!

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited)
I said nothing about Gunner's punctuation. I pointed out that MY comment lacked exclamation points (or all caps), as evidence that I was not "angry" or "upset." My comment about punctuation was about my own.

That is all. Carry on, and best wishes to Gunner and his wife. I deleted my comments, since they upset him so much. That was not my intent.
delete

·
Registered
833 Posts
Gunner, please go have a drink and think about what you are about to do. We ALL enjoy your posts and look forward to them every morning.
You so remind me of a friend I had that past away 5 yrs ago, we were really tight and neighbors, and he was exactly just like you, he collected knives, old rifles, and loved to hunt plus load ammo.
Please don't hang up your hat, you're asset to the members here and keep us entertained with your humor and knowledge.
Old Farmer.

Remember, We are your brothers in arms !

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
Gunner, please go have a drink and think about what you are about to do. We ALL enjoy your posts and look forward to them every morning.
You so remind me of a friend I had that past away 5 yrs ago, we were really tight and neighbors, and he was exactly just like you, he collected knives, old rifles, and loved to hunt plus load ammo.
Please don't hang up your hat, you're asset to the members here and keep us entertained with your humor and knowledge.
Old Farmer.

Remember, We are your brothers in arms !
I Just Updated this now

Thanks and i shall try to remember those words also . you have a great life now . You know i am not the loser on here at all . The real losers are the ones that may have had an interest in my collection .

I would hope that the majority of members might not be offended by any weapons , war or otherwise . My intention was to pare down my inventory and sell at no profit whatsoever . Even the Geman bayonet that i just deleted . Current market value is about $400 & on up .
I was going to list that at 50 % off that price ..

I would have lost easily 5,000 ++ dollars & not cared at all. That is all gone now & i'll think now about just transferring all of them to my daughter . The $$$ were not a priority to me at all ..

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
return on investment...some collect to collect...some collect to profit...
Honestly i would say that with the blood money i had invested to protect , It had been about 50 / 50 .. Right now much closer to 30 % return on the entire whole $35,000 .. The bayonet i just deleted , runs about $400 + . My plans were to sell it at 50% off that .. A mere give away ... Oh well ...:unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
Must be a slow Saturday. A simple announcement turned into a philosophical ‘discussion’. I probably helped it along.
But if not for nothing else other than the pics I’m still interested in seeing the article of…
As i have now considered all the positive feedback , I have decided to stay . I will try to get pictures uploaded and will offer it for sale at that point .. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 · (Edited)

Please note, this is a replica……now THAT I find a bit, errr…déclassé.:oops:
Wow , that is i'll say similar in some ways on first glance .. The size is wrong , the guard is like hammered , and mine is all sculptured .

The fake stag handles are way to light ,and notice they show no original solingen markings with police SDI unit markings either .. Notice that they say "copy of very rare original " True !

The sheath is gold 'tone' top and bottom ? Yikes Ugly ! lol .. P.S. - I think i have just found my first post now .. Another one I just finished to follow [ Post # 55 ] :unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 · (Edited)

Please note, this is a replica……now THAT I find a bit, errr…déclassé.:oops:
I just lost most of my reply back .. Everything is wrong on this copy of mine ! Even the blade length is wrong .. You will see the stark difference when I post my pic's up ! look close at the scrolled detail in my whole knife with my pic's..

I'm glad that they stated mine is very rare , as i knew it was already .. I think i have priced mine quite low . Hmm , we shall see. Thanks much for posting the junker , you did me huge favor my friend ;)(y)

41 - 59 of 59 Posts