Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H&K 45C Beautiful shape, friend insisted I “steal” it from him. He can’t operate the slide anymore due to arthritis. I love it but my guilt had me gift him some Winchester Ranger 9mm hollow point for his new M&P with the easy slide springs. That and a dinner or two will even out the sides (almost). Never really considered one of these but I am now a kid with a new toy!

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

·
Registered
7,472 Posts
Beautiful gun. I have the H&K USP .45 form the 90’s era with the Clinton 10 round mags. :cautious: Great gun though.

Good luck with that sir. (y)

ETA: H&K make awesome guns. I have a friend that has a H&K VP9SK and it has an awesome trigger.

·
Registered
14,865 Posts
Great gun we have 3 in my family. Good stuff, shoot great.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Nice score!

Reactions: MPDC66

·
Registered
20 Posts
H&K 45C Beautiful shape, friend insisted I “steal” it from him. He can’t operate the slide anymore due to arthritis. I love it but my guilt had me gift him some Winchester Ranger 9mm hollow point for his new M&P with the easy slide springs. That and a dinner or two will even out the sides (almost). Never really considered one of these but I am now a kid with a new toy!

View attachment 76414
Very nice, my first handgun was a HK USP .45 fullsize, granted I got suckered in due to the movie Collateral but it was a quality gun, enjoy it.

·
Super Moderator
31,887 Posts
Very nice, my first handgun was a HK USP .45 fullsize, granted I got suckered in due to the movie Collateral but it was a quality gun, enjoy it.
And a great movie directed by Michael Mann, too; one which Mann spent considerable effort to "get right" and Cruise trained a lot for. It's also has been highlighted here on FCC several times such as in this thread! 🤠

Reactions: brownie
1 - 14 of 14 Posts