Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Very thoughtful of your wife. I'm thinking she deserves the same loving attention...like maybe buying her a couple boxes of ammo to go with that Ruger. ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,105 Posts
Very thoughtful of your wife. I'm thinking she deserves the same loving attention...like maybe buying her a couple boxes of ammo to go with that Ruger. ;)
:D Yes Roadglider is quite correct. The greatest gift you can give her is seeing you happy, and I'd say 1000 rounds of assorted range and personal defense ammo should do the trick.

Isn't she lucky to have a man so thoughtful and caring?

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
:D The greatest gift you can give her is seeing you happy, and I'd say 1000 rounds of assorted range and personal defense ammo should do the trick.

Isn't she lucky to have a man so thoughtful and caring?
Yep that should do the trick, just give her that on Christmas morning ....

and the rest of the week ..... :rolf

·
Registered
252 Posts
Uh oh... I may be in series trouble. My wife mentioned that we needed a new bathroom scale...

Should I have waited for our anniversary instead of making it a Christmas gift?

- Str8Shooter

·
Super Moderator
3,105 Posts
Well, she asked for the scale, so that takes negative motive on your part off the table.

Be sure when you buy it that you don't gift wrap it as a present and say "sweetheart, this is for you."

Then again, you are a married man, so you must know just how to deal with all things wife related. No? :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeah, the scale is definitely not getting wrapped. I'll just have to replace the scale with the new one and see when she notices.

Fortunately, I've gotten her Christmas gift already. It's not what I wanted to get her. I wanted to get her a home defense shotgun. (Mossberg 500 or Maverick 88 in 18 1/2", 12 gauge pump.) She nixxed that idea because she wanted to go try out the gun herself. I have to admit, I find it kinda sexy that my woman likes guns almost as much as I do. :)

- Str8Shooter

·
Registered
34 Posts
drb68

This is my new toy that my wonderful wife let me get for my B-day / x mas it's a ruger sp 101 3 inch barrel

Nothing like a well built Ruger.....I carry the sp101 .357 mag.

I finally found a paddle holster to fit it.........Hard to find one wide enough.

I got it from Ruger........29$...........rides high, feel good.

·
Registered
475 Posts
i know this is an old thread, i know i need to introduce myself, but i also know my wife just bought me the 3inch sp101 for my birthday last week and i pick it up today..

just excited.. :)

i fill my intro later.. i have an MRI to teake then the Gun Shop it was delivered to. blessings folks, be safe....

(im like a kid at christmas, pastors dont get cool big boy toys....often....LOL)

This is my new toy that my wonderful wife let me get for my B-day / x mas it's a ruger sp 101 3 inch barrel

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Congrats on the new "toy"
Best wishs on the MRI, too.

·
Registered
20,841 Posts
jeez...my wife loved the new readers i bought her so she could read the anniversary card...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Uh oh. Remember that sp101? She is a better shot than me after I taught her how to sight and support her arm. She does not like the 357 magnums but went thru. 500 rounds of 38p+

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 23 Posts