Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new holster today. Ordered it on Sunday and got it today. Nice turn around time. It's the D.M. Bullard Dual Carry Holster. It can be worn IWB or OWB. The leather is beautiful and it is well made. The retention of the holster is good but I'll have to break it in a little. All pros so far and no cons. I'll update if this changes. Enjoy the pics.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some more pics :dancingbanana. The reason I did not go with a Kydex leather combo is that Kydex wears on my Glock19 faster than leather does.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
That's a great looking holster. I went ahead and ordered from Milt Sparks. I'm now in the queu to hurry up and wait. But if all I've heard about them is true, then I am waiting with a lot of anticipation.

·
Registered
64 Posts
can you please model this to show the depth i have a g23 and my iwb/owb holster + my gut , makes it rides too high and the nylon holster just makes me look like i have elephantitis lol .thinking about just making one from walmarts crafts section

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can you please model this to show the depth i have a g23 and my iwb/owb holster + my gut , makes it rides too high and the nylon holster just makes me look like i have elephantitis lol .thinking about just making one from walmarts crafts section
I'll take some more pics wearing my new rig and post it soon. With this holster you can adjust the height and the cant.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Looks nice. Interesting design with the clips. Looks pretty darn thin, too.

Though I'm more than happy with my Crossbreed, I do want to try some nice leather out in the future.

-JT

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what model glock is that? nice looking holster
Thats the Glock19 the ultimate compact carry gun :D. (Sorry I'm biased towards Glocks). The Glock19 is the 9mm and the Glock23 which is the exact same size is the .40 cal. I love that holster too, thanks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
That's a fine looking holster. I like that being able to reverse it anyway you want. I just got a new one too from the http://www.theholsterstore.com/servlet/StoreFront. These guys do good work and I am very happy with it.:drinks Here's my G-19 and my Gator leather.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats a sweet looking Gator leather holster. That's definitely custom work. I need to find a nice leather mag holder to match my holster.

·
Registered
88 Posts
nice set up, i made a POS IWB from a pair of dickie's and my nice leather OWB sits in my dresser most days lol, go figure that its FL and i wanna wear things that dont drag a foot below my pantline

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got the dual carry from DM Bullard too and can't say enough good things about it. Carry my Glock 19 and 26 in it without any problems.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Shes a beauty . D.M. Bullard makes a fine holster. Wear her out !

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got the dual carry from DM Bullard too and can't say enough good things about it. Carry my Glock 19 and 26 in it without any problems.
Me too.........have one for my XD45. Next order from Bullard is going to be a mag holster for my free mags from Springfield.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Me too.........have one for my XD45. Next order from Bullard is going to be a mag holster for my free mags from Springfield.
I just recently got the mag holster to match the holster. It's a beauty.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts