Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been waiting patiently for this B/O to arrive .. A few this time but much need also. As follows :

The main ones are the Lee Turret 4-Hole die Holders for my Lee Turret press [ multiple sets of them ]

Lee Lock Rings with the newer Ridges in 7/8-14 by 3 pack . These [ also multiple sets ] Plus my very much needed Lee Makarov Carbide Factory Crimp Die [ 1 ]

I'm not much for waiting on orders out of stock , However though Graf & Sons , along with my C&R FFL [ which they give a ffl discount ] I ended up saving a good 40% ;)(y)

I have had all [ 4 ] die sets , brass , bullets and shell holders ready to dial all in , But no dang die holders and rings to set them all up , Until now !

These are for my more or less few oddball calibers I needed to finish up .. Now all i need is the Time to get them all done . :unsure:

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Nice score!

Grass is one of my go-to places for reloading supplies. I also get the C&R FFL discount.

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Super Moderator
30,165 Posts
Nice score, Gunner! 😁

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice score!

Grass is one of my go-to places for reloading supplies. I also get the C&R FFL discount.
Great Mr. AF ! Let me know if you would like any C&R guns for a quick transfer !

Excellent prices as well .. The older prices and Not the new inflated ones ;)(y)

p.s. - I have a beautiful Enfield Mark 4 from a Brit collector of just those (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts