Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
I trust he's one of the very rare NJ citizens that get to have a CCW Permit. Otherwise, he'd not be able to use the coat himself in real life.
If by chance he's carrying that 'thing' in N.J. , He would more than likely get at least some prison time , no matter who he talked into a carrying permit IMHO ;)
*UPDATE
I just tried to hit on that link again and it's coming back Not Safe a few seconds ago & blocking it :unsure:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If by chance he's carrying that 'thing' in N.J. , He would more than likely get at least some prison time , no matter who he talked into a carrying permit IMHO ;)
*UPDATE
I just tried to hit on that link , and it's coming back Not Safe a few seconds ago ?
It's directly from the New York Post

I guess it's the Hunter Biden hard drive connection

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
It's directly from the New York Post

I guess it's the Hunter Biden hard drive connection

I think you might just be Right ! I have had other firearm related sites doing the exact same thing ! I believe it had something about a Not Renewed Certificate ?

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
*UPDATE
I just tried to hit on that link again and it's coming back Not Safe a few seconds ago & blocking it :unsure:
Depends.... If he's using it with a mag > 10 rounds, then perhaps so. But, otherwise, the gun would have to be declared "illegal" by other means for him to get in that kind of trouble.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Depends.... If he's using it with a mag > 10 rounds, then perhaps so. But, otherwise, the gun would have to be declared "illegal" by other means for him to get in that kind of trouble.
OK .. When i could get into the link earlier , it showed a massive firearm if my memory is correct .. Maybe i missed something , as i did not read the entire posting when i did originally got through to it ..

I lived in N.J. for 43 years and never would that have been legal for any conceded weapons permit IMHO . Thanks for your input and reply my friend .. I'm just shocked it would take anything even Less than any 10 rounders .. My Bad then .. :unsure:

·
Registered
17,014 Posts
A ‘schtick up’ lol.
Im happy he’s doing what he can to protect himself and the flock
Just not to much of a fan of his method of carry. Don’t want to start a ten page back and forth but I ain’t pointing anything at the boa.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
A ‘schtick up’ lol.
Im happy he’s doing what he can to protect himself and the flock
Just not to much of a fan of his method of carry. Don’t want to start a ten page back and forth but I ain’t pointing anything at the boa.
Gotcha & i didn't get to any part about a 'boa' .. Agreed , no sense at Any Time to drag any post out for 10 - 5 - Or less pages . I can be a PITA , when I either do not understand something , Or had a crappy day just like today MY BAD :unsure:

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
May be true but CARRYING anything (other than prayer books) on the sabbath is forbidden.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
May be true but CARRYING anything (other than prayer books) on the sabbath is forbidden.
That is incorrect, carrying any thing is not allowed except under certain circumstances. Jewish law can get EXTREMELY complicated.

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Exactly.
For example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
I known this, and I'm not even Jewish.
Now you are getting into MY tribal territory.
An "eruv" is a special area in which things may be carried.
As an aside,I always carry at synagogue because it's a "target rich envirement" for some people and the info the Sheriff's office gives us re safety is BS.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Now you are getting into MY tribal territory.
An "eruv" is a special area in which things may be carried.
As an aside,I always carry at synagogue because it's a "target rich envirement" for some people and the info the Sheriff's office gives us re safety is BS.
Referring back a bit Mr. Fish , now I know why my selling of the German Dress Bayonet bothered you so much ..I had no idea of your religion at all . Rest assured I meant absolutely no disrespect to your belief system whatsoever 'G'

Reactions: Anduril

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Referring back a bit Mr. Fish , now I know why my selling of the German Dress Bayonet bothered you so much ..I had no idea of your religion at all . Rest assured I meant absolutely no disrespect to your belief system whatsoever 'G'
I never doubted your motives, It's just the object itself and connections that I objected to.
(Dangling participle) 😬

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
I never doubted your motives, It's just the object itself and connections that I objected to.
(Dangling participle) 😬
Mr. Fish - First let me say I have no idea why that bold print came up on my post. I do not worry about any dangling 'Participle' .. mine doesn't dangle anymore :unsure:

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Mr. Fish - First let me say I have no idea why that bold print came up on my post. I do not worry about any dangling 'Participle' .. mine doesn't dangle anymore :unsure:
I put it in to show I took no disrespect by your original post.
The dangling participle comment was me criticizing my own grammar.

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
I put it in to show I took no disrespect by your original post.
The dangling participle comment was me criticizing my own grammar.
I understood that statement , and my reply was just a poor attempt at humor .

Basically to lighten things up a bit ..No explanations needed & If i crossed the line , My bad and apologies Mr. Fish .. I know how Sacred that topic was to you.

English was never my thing at all & the word you used , could go along with the other [ 20 ] that I still don't know how use properly :rolleyes: Thank You 'G'

1 - 20 of 21 Posts