Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Isn't a lot of the stuff you did on your first carry illegal???:dunno :rolleyes:
Bonz, which first carry are you speaking of? The one described at the beginning of this thread:dunno Couldn't be, everything described was according to Hoyle's Book On Concealed Carry (By State, Edition).
So you must be referring to individual members first carry.... then the answer is "Of course not, my 1st concealed carry (or open carry for that matter) was long before all these laws that are restricting my 2nd Amendent Rights :grin

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
Isn't a lot of the stuff you did on your first carry illegal???:dunno :rolleyes:
The only thing I see slightly wrong is dressing like the photo in the grocery store..... but he did say it was at WM... so IDK what you're talking about.... :dunno

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The only thing I see slightly wrong is dressing like the photo in the grocery store..... but he did say it was at WM... so IDK what you're talking about.... :dunno

I forgot that not everyone has been to a Walmart Super Center where they have a large grocery department. We have two near us and never been to a regular Walmart. As Paris Hilton said when asked if she knew what Walmart is; isn't that the place where they sell stuff for walls?

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
I forgot that not everyone has been to a Walmart Super Center where they have a large grocery department. We have two near us and never been to a regular Walmart. As Paris Hilton said when asked if she knew what Walmart is; isn't that the place where they sell stuff for walls?
Oh.. I have a Supercenter few blocks from home so I KNOW that's perffect dress code for the grocery section...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
How did I miss this when it was first posted????

Most excellent!

AD (I think you need a special NYC badge if you're going to carry on the airplane)

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
How did I miss this when it was first posted????

Most excellent!

AD (I think you need a special NYC badge if you're going to carry on the airplane)
Special NYC badge? It never ends. Do I have to apply to the NYC police for the badge or can I buy it online?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Special NYC badge? It never ends. Do I have to apply to the NYC police for the badge or can I buy it online?
Then u have pay the government money to get in possession.......jmho
G30

·
Banned
8,392 Posts
And this my good sirs is why they think were wackos

21 - 34 of 34 Posts