Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
we keep a gate key on a chain with a chunk of wood attached to an office wall on a magnet...students use it to get a car into the service lot...a student hung it on a hook 4" away from the magnet the other day by mistake...another student looked for it for 10 minutes and came to us to tell us the key was missing...draw whatever conclusion you want...
Happens to me all the time. I will scour the house, looking for my keys. I will even rifle through drawers where my keys cannot possibly be, just because I haven't looked there yet.....while transferring my keys from one hand to the other. It's not just old age; I've been doing that for decades.

When my wife and I traveled from Riverview to Minnesota for our daughter's wedding two years ago, I chose to carry my Glock 17 instead of my 43. I carry under my offside arm in an UnderTech UnderCover tank beneath a fishing shirt or Hawaiian shirt. We stopped in Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri, and Iowa on our way to Minnesota. Not a glance.

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
...and you’d get a strange look as they wouldn’t have the first clue what that was...most of em anyway.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
I go with "It's my I-phone 12 with crime fighter app" .

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’d bet most or a lot would be oblivious to you open carrying. Yes some would notice. but for the most part, people are too self absorbed today, mostly in their cell phones, to notice what is going on around them. They also make easy marks for people with nefarious intentions.
Don't agree on open carry theory

21 - 27 of 27 Posts