Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20,355 Posts
greta pics...sorry to hear about your back...it aint easy getting older but it sure beats the alternative...we're all feeling our oats a little more than before...looks like you had a great trip either way...glad to hear youre home safe...

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Vitamin M...Motrin. :p

I swear that stuff worked better then the Vicodin I was prescribed for a burn leg. YMMV.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Brownie - FYI - Some one is looking for Brownie on the Defensive Carry forum. He thinks he owns the pistol once owned by Mitch WerBell.

·
Registered
54,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Brownie - FYI - Some one is looking for Brownie on the Defensive Carry forum. He thinks he owns the pistol once owned by Mitch WerBell.

Good heads up, pm him with my email addy if you would.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Sorry your back cut your trip short (I really know back pain) glad you made it back in one piece, better luck next time.

·
Registered
54,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sorry your back cut your trip short (I really know back pain) glad you made it back in one piece, better luck next time.
Thanks Earl, I saw the chiro twice now, and two deep tissue messages later I'm on the mend. Might be that my 5-700 mile days riding the motor are over.

I did pick up a new seat, still testing that one 1-2 hours at a time. Once it cools down some, I'll get a 150 mile ride in and see where that leaves me/

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
I hope it works for you , had to quit 4 wheeling and sell my K5 blazer because it started beating me to death getting old sucks.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Just got back from the annual Sturgis run last night. With all this talk about bad backs and the like, I feel lucky to be able to run 980 miles on the final day to make it home after some horrible rain in Atlanta.

Got a lot of photos but this one will have to suffice for now. Also hit 100,000 miles on this bike yesterday on the way back. Time to think about looking for a new bike I suppose.

AD

Reactions: brownie

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
As a motorcycle guy, this is not what you want to see on the interstate at any time.

A wrong way driver. Luckily I could duck in behind the truck as there was nobody next to me.

Taken from my GoPro which runs anytime the bike is running.

Hopefully this link works. If not, I'll YouTube it.

This happened just west of Hannibal, MO.

AD

·
Super Moderator
27,173 Posts
AD, glad you could duck out of the way of that dumb-arse and hope nobody was injured before that driver was stopped and/or corrected. Geesh! :eek:

Reactions: brownie

·
Registered
54,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Just got back from the annual Sturgis run last night. With all this talk about bad backs and the like, I feel lucky to be able to run 980 miles on the final day to make it home after some horrible rain in Atlanta.

Got a lot of photos but this one will have to suffice for now. Also hit 100,000 miles on this bike yesterday on the way back. Time to think about looking for a new bike I suppose.

AD

:eek:

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Wow, not what you want to face in a semi much less a motorcycle. Glad you saw it in time to take cover. Glad your ok. As BH stated, hopefully that fool was stopped before they killed someone. (y)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
My bike and my two riding buddies for the week near Cedar Pass in the Badlands.

And as anybody knows, if you make it that far down the interstate, you WILL go to Wall Drug. That's just the way it is.

And when you're out there in the Badlands, take these kinds of signs seriously!!

AD

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
I LOVE Wall drug!😛

21 - 35 of 35 Posts