Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,651 Posts
Love the wording of the question and answers. "Do you think people should be allowed to arry guns in public?" The only right answer is (going from memory), "Yes, the Second Amendment guarantees it." However, the Second Amendment does "give" the people anything. It prohibits the government from infringing on the right of the people [endowed by their creator] to keep and bear arms.

·
Registered
10,974 Posts
I like the "Only for self-defense" option... Are there other reasons to carry a concealed firearm? (Or open carry)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I like the "Only for self-defense" option... Are there other reasons to carry a concealed firearm? (Or open carry)
Out in the woods... open or under the flap of a jacket.

(OK that could also be construed as self defense unless hunting with a handgun)

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
They word the polls to get the answers they want. A lot of non-gun owners will read this as ;
"Do you think people should be allowed to carry AR-15's and AK47 Military assault weapons of war in public?"
A heck of a lot of Americans ( Especially the young brain washed ones) have no idea that almost all gun crimes are done by criminals that are not allowed to have a firearm at all.
They do the same evil stunts when putting a thing on a ballet to get the answer they want voted on.
Ronnie

·
Registered
10,974 Posts
Out in the woods... open or under the flap of a jacket.
For some reason, I read that with the cadence one uses when reading a Dr. Seuss story. :grin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts