Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All...

I was advised this would be the best place to post my trade request, so here we go...

-----

2008 Kawasaki KLR650e for trade.

Original owner, title in hand. 6500 miles. All stock except for MoBar crash bars installed. Tires were replaced at 5000 miles. Garage kept. I also have an OEM Kawasaki KLR bike cover, if you don't have a garage, will keep it protected from the elements.

I still ride, but not much anymore, so the miles might be a bit above the 6500 mark at time of purchase. I plan on changing the oil soon, but if I don't get to it at time of trade, I'll let you know and you should do it.

*** I do have my NJ state purchase card and as I just moved to FLA, I have been approved for my CCL (awaiting delivery of card).

Wife will not let me spend any more cash to purchase a rifle... and possibly you have a few extras you don't use much anymore, but don't have the cash for a bike... so let's trade!

I will consider an "Armalite" type of item or other variant, primary object for trade, what I am seeking is a rifle.

Then a combination of rifle and/or shotgun and/or pistol which has combined value $2000 or above considering the bike is worth close to $3000 if I were to sell it. If you have an IWI Uzi or new Tavor, that would be cool as well and would do a straight trade for that one item.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Nice bike! Somebody is going to take you up on it....

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
No, you didn't.

"If you have an IWI Uzi or new Tavor, that would be cool"
I think he was making a joke. :dunno You know, deny, deny, counter charge, deny! :grin

·
Registered
7,796 Posts

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Is this like getting fired for throwing all the "W's" out at the "M&M" plant?

Bike trade for a gun............least we not hijack this thread! LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts