Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This rifle has about 30 rounds thru it. Bought for pig hunting but due to health couldn't go.
Just sitting in the safe now. It has mounts for a scope on it and comes with box and a gun sock.
I'm not interested in trades at this time and the price is 300.00 firm. It shoots well is accurate.
If you have questions please contact me at 904 four12-6030.
Also I have been on this site for a number of years but lost the account info along with the old email.
Scott and Jim both know me well.:thumsup
Thanks for looking.
Terry

IMG_0105.jpg IMG_0098.jpg IMG_0100.jpg IMG_0097.jpg IMG_0105.jpg IMG_0098.jpg IMG_0100.jpg IMG_0097.jpg

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
That's a purty gun sir! Wish I could jump on it but wife would literally severely injure me after spending big bucks on a computer build for a HTPC. GLWTS:thumsup

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can fix that.

Just put it in the back of the gun safe. :thumsup Then after a month or so take it out, she will ask if it is new. :dunno
Tell her it has been in the back of the safe for a long time! :dancingbanana
If your wife is like mine, she never looks in the safe.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Just put it in the back of the gun safe. :thumsup Then after a month or so take it out, she will ask if it is new. :dunno
Tell her it has been in the back of the safe for a long time! :dancingbanana
If your wife is like mine, she never looks in the safe.
That's what I do. Works every time! Of course she does the same thing to me; except not with guns :(

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry Vinny wrong Terry. Where did swamp rat go?

- - - Updated - - -

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Sorry Vinny wrong Terry. Where did swamp rat go?

- - - Updated - - -
He bought a motorcycle and headed up the country, he likely hangs out around Volusia Gun Range but doesn't post here much. Did you ever go down there for Freestyle days?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He bought a motorcycle and headed up the country, he likely hangs out around Volusia Gun Range but doesn't post here much. Did you ever go down there for Freestyle days?
No, health went to hell in a hand basket.
Just getting back to exercise and shooting.:dancingbanana

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I could workout my reading comprehension skills - not the gun I thought. Dang toddler wearing out my brain ;)

GLWS!
No problem. I get it. :banghead2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts