·
Registered
15,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been posted on the forum, but now that thread is missing.:dunno

·
Registered
15,026 Posts
it's a conspiracy...ain't it you always pokin' at us tin hat wearers? (mine's a cowboy hat) :grin

·
Registered
15,026 Posts
Your "You May be a Muslim" joke is missing also.. Conspiracy? I think not...

:laughing
If they think that one wasn't PC, wait till I get cranky :)

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
So my politically incorrect posts are just vaporized or do they go to a politically incorrect greatest posts collection ? (I just line my cammo ball cap with tin foil ) just in case

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Somehow the video of the Congressman blasting the Administration from the House floor vanished, until I un-vanished it by posting it AGAIN the second time.

I posted the original in the Politics Section, so WHY was it deleted? :dunno :thumbsdwn

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Beats me. Do we even still have an admin? I noticed Okuma Steve is gone and FCC Admin is in it's place. :dunno

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
Murder stats thread?
Not just that one. Zimmerman thread in tapatalk had some cleaning done by rcr, but when i checked it in the desktop computer it had all the fun posts there except rcr post:grin
I asked if forum was running dual server (or moving) as announced in the past, but no answer.

Eta: there are posts i see on the computer i cannot see on the cell phone app.. Hard to folloean argument that way:grin

·
Registered
16,451 Posts
Not sure if its same here but on a motorcycle forum I'm member of sometimes things disappear.
They have actually been hidden and are being discussed amongst the mods as to whether it suits said forum.
If they agree than the stuff reappears. If not than its gone and that's that.

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
Mods aren't doing anything we don't normally do. Stuff IS disappearing, and we aren't doing it. If stuff had been deleted or moved we'd see it.

:dunno

·
Registered
20,253 Posts
Mods aren't doing anything we don't normally do. Stuff IS disappearing, and we aren't doing it. If stuff had been deleted or moved we'd see it.

its a liberal government internet cleansing...

oh crap...now this one is gonna disappear...

·
Registered
16,862 Posts

And here I thought it was you and kept quiet for a while...:rofl

Missed an interesting discussion with Mac on the process... well... I'm sure it'll come back...:rofl

·
Registered
563 Posts

I just noted that a few things I posted a couple of days ago don't seem to be here any longer. On top of that, changes I made to my profile reverted back as well.

For example, I posted some questions on this thread http://www.floridaconcealedcarry.com/Forum/showthread.php?38521-SERPA-INDEX-finger-retention-holsters/page5&highlight=retention+holster and the post is no longer there.

·
Registered
20,253 Posts
ive noticed i'm nowhere near as good looking as i was when i was younger...and i'd like to know where that went also...:grin

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
I just noted that a few things I posted a couple of days ago don't seem to be here any longer. On top of that, changes I made to my profile reverted back as well.

For example, I posted some questions on this thread http://www.floridaconcealedcarry.com/Forum/showthread.php?38521-SERPA-INDEX-finger-retention-holsters/page5&highlight=retention+holster and the post is no longer there.
there was a day at least where posts that were visible in a thread on the desktop computer were nowher to be found in tapatalk, deleted posts or not. That's why I asked about dual servers because at one point that was an explanation for cell phone application and desktop whatever.

Repost it. I can't because we all know how long are my posts so I just move on...

·
Registered
563 Posts
there was a day at least where posts that were visible in a thread on the desktop computer were nowher to be found in tapatalk, deleted posts or not. That's why I asked about dual servers because at one point that was an explanation for cell phone application and desktop whatever.

Repost it. I can't because we all know how long are my posts so I just move on...
This was posted on a PC and read from one. Same with the profile changes.

I just reposted the question on the Serpa thread though, so we'll see if it sticks this time.

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts

I know what you mean. I've had posts of my own go missing. I know no one deleted them.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
I know what you mean. I've had posts of my own go missing. I know no one deleted them.
I have an idea where all of the lost posts have vanished to .... :grin

1 - 20 of 28 Posts