Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Talk about a liberal rag. Front page is splashed with "OUR OPINION" crap.

Trick question. The SC left room for some wiggling in their opiinion. I'm not happy about that. I wish they had made it as clear as could be: "Shall not be infringed..."

So to piss the liberals off, I voted yes.

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Voted and BUMP! to the top

·
Registered
168 Posts
Voted yes, but after reading some of that nasty rag, I need a shower.
Let's yes their attempt at a trick question to 90+%

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Voted Yes ...

Do you agree with the Supreme Court decision limiting local gun-control regulations? Yes No
Yes ....................... 94 .... 55%
No ........................ 76 ..... 45%
Total Votes: ....... 170
Now, since I have been to that POS website, I feel the need for a long HOT shower to wash the slime off. :thumbsdwn

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are right about the Herald being a liberal rag I only get it because I would not know what is going on with local politics. I get the WSJ for my other news. Living in the Miami area it’s the only paper in the county.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Winning by 55% to 45% ... let's get on it !

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
That was a quick poll. I just went onto the site and the "Daily Q Web Vote" now reads: "Do you think improved FCAT scores mean that students are getting a better education?"

I guess they didn't like the way the results were panning out and they yanked the question. What a bunch of losers. :thumbsdwn

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Results for pole were in the Herald today, they were YES 55% NO 45%. When I looked at the pole yesterday morning NO’s were ahead. I did not want to see NO to come out ahead, that’s why the post. Thanks for voting!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts