Florida Concealed Carry banner

Vote your choice for ExBlueLight's next course:

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
58,258 Posts
Well since we already have a poll on this thread, we would need to start another one to add a new poll too.
I'd suggest a new thread started as well

· Administrator
33,045 Posts
Let me coordinate with brownie and EBL about EBL's thread/class/poll first and then we'll go from there. . .let's not get the cart before the horse. 🤠

· Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Let me coordinate with brownie and EBL about EBL's thread/class/poll first and then we'll go from there. . .let's not get the cart before the horse. 🤠
Okay with me......but, I am leaning towards a Day 2 Class of threat focus.... advanced skills from day 1 and Quick Kill skills.... FOF is kind of iffy to some respondents ....I could try a 2 day class..... Day 2 class one day...... and FOF on the second day....but, I would have to have a lot of commitment for that.....people seem to like the 1 day classes because of the expense of motels, food, etc.....

· Registered
19,539 Posts
Okay with me......but, I am leaning towards a Day 2 Class of threat focus.... advanced skills from day 1 and Quick Kill skills.... FOF is kind of iffy to some respondents ....I could try a 2 day class..... Day 2 class one day...... and FOF on the second day....but, I would have to have a lot of commitment for that.....people seem to like the 1 day classes because of the expense of motels, food, etc.....
Issue wasnt really with cost involved for the two day class. It was just that the next day when I woke up I was plum worn out from day 1 and didn’t do as good as I could have on day 2.
I did get some tickets for my son and I to some of the World Baseball games in Miami and for the final 3/21 which is a Tuesday. So the weekend before the 21st I’ll be at two other games.

· Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Okay....I talked with Bob....with Bobs carbine class coming up in the middle of March.... I was thinking about doing Day 2 of TF with Quick Kill later in April instead..... I will keep everyone posted, but my class will not interfere with Bobs classes... so go sign up..... I may also take the carbine class from the master.....

· Registered
8,610 Posts
Okay....I talked with Bob....with Bobs carbine class coming up in the middle of March.... I was thinking about doing Day 2 of TF with Quick Kill later in April instead..... I will keep everyone posted, but my class will not interfere with Bobs classes... so go sign up..... I may also take the carbine class from the master.....
Would you be able to do a "quick review" of TFP Day 1 for those who haven't taken it at all? Or is there just too much to handle?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts