1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
In Florida, the state has reserved the entire field of firearms legislation to the state legislature. I think he can make a pretty good case that no city or county has the authority to shut down firearms dealers, only the state can do that.

·
Super Moderator
26,033 Posts
In Florida, the state has reserved the entire field of firearms legislation to the state legislature. I think he can make a pretty good case that no city or county has the authority to shut down firearms dealers, only the state can do that.
Yup, and that was the basis for the firefighter owners' of WEX Gunworks push-back. (y)

·
Super Moderator
26,033 Posts
I thought that gun stores were to important to stay closed after the department of home land securty deemed them ecencial
Some local "officials" thought they had more authority than they actually did. The firefighter/owner of Wex Gunworks in Delray Beach is a better poker player than those "officials" and called their bluff, since he knew that only the State and the Feds can regulate firearms. When he called their bluff, they had to run back to their elitist, anti-liberty holes with their tails between their legs! SCROOM! 🤣

1 - 8 of 8 Posts