Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my wish in the mail recently . I was sent a box of my much needed Large Pistol primers . As you all well know , these and other sizes are just about impossible to find . If online , be ready to pay between $200 - $300 . Per Box ! online at [ Gunbroker ]

Don't ask don't tell will apply to this post .. Just that No-one has ever done this for me , especially as they are worth more than gold at this point .. As of right now , i currently have 22 K on B/O in many [ varied sizes ] . Unfortunately I believe Current prices May Prevail . If so , they can keep the lot of them . I may not be around , so no harm no foul . Thanks , 'G'

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I was the recipient of some exceptional kindness once here myself.

We may have our differences, but one thing is for certain. I’d count on any single member here to have my back.
A HUGE DITTO on that my friend ! I would be Proud if you included me in your trusted 'Backers' as well ..

IF you would find no problem with : 'Break The Glass , Only in Case Of War', I'm Your Man Then Mr. RadTek .. Hyper & crazy as a loon , as you may already know that by now. Differences of opinion can be healthy ;)

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
I remember once years ago members got together and bought a disabled member here a glock when he was having a really hard time. I can't rember the name but someone will , he is no longer a active member here.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I remember once years ago members got together and bought a disabled member here a glock when he was having a really hard time. I can't rember the name but someone will , he is no longer a active member here.
Yes the longer i am on here , the more i learn about the members ..I can see more clearly now , how a new person would possibly be scrutinized in the beginning .. I even saw where a few earlier members were even 'banned'. I have also Learned from many members .

I never had heard of the word "Troll" ..This was only in a reference to fishing , with my trolling or outboard motor . This is Definitely a closer group , not wthstanding any difference of opinions , political or related to this site. Of course we are different & human

YES , Truly a tight group . I can honestly say , whether or not i'm liked , I'm Proud to be a member on here . I will post / reply Only when i think i can be of any assistance . This mostly to something i may know enough about , to make it worthwhile .. ;)(y)(y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts