·
Registered
15,874 Posts
Dr John the Night Tripper..back in my acid days

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I can’t seem to find any news story on this, only a posted video. Makes me wonder if it was ever reported to police.

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
which is what causes many "accidents"...i dont know why is so hard for anyone to accept...

ac·ci·dent
/ˈaksədənt/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. 1.
    an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.
    "he had an accident at the factory"
Interesting ! My Utility company always said : "Accidents Are Caused , They *Just Don't Happen By Themselves *". This with the many service vans that had been in accidents in our district ..

RE # 1 Above -- The 'Unintentional' Or 'Unexpected' Didn't Fly where I / we worked at all . I fought this for many many years & Never Beat Headquarters Either . The Driver usually got Unpaid Time Off & Or a Reprimand In His Personnel File .. Yes It Sucked working There Big Time :mad: 'G'

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
While his hand was coincidentally in the same pocket. 🤭
YEAH RIGHT ! What A CROCK ! Sounds like my Stupid [ Now Dead ] Uncle .. Cleaned 'My Father's' .32 & Somehow Left One UP ? YEP Shot himself In The Leg :mad: (n) (n):eek::oops: 'G' ..

P.S. - The Same Idiot Moved here & Carried 'Outside' His Shirt ! Luckily the LEO Gave him a Warning . He was really Never wrapped too tight 'G' o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
18,979 Posts
I can’t seem to find any news story on this, only a posted video. Makes me wonder if it was ever reported to police.
Because he acted like it was the door slamming from the customer leaving and the employees bought it. He said ‘I dunno’ and they all just went back to their positions.
I’m kinda amazed at how calm he was afterward actually. I’ve never done that or come close but I know if I did I’d probably a tad befuddled over it. He was just like ‘um yeah lemme get a chicken sammich…’

21 - 29 of 29 Posts