Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title of the video, "Man's Gun Discharges In His Pocket While At A Popeyes Chicken," is INCORRECT. I corrected it in the title of this thread.

·
Registered
18,974 Posts
😂total idiot but well played. ‘I don’t know what it was?’
Wouldn’t have been so easy to downplay if he’d shot himself.
Id bet the person mopping the floor before closing was wondering what the mark/hole in the floor was from?

·
Super Moderator
32,233 Posts
😂total idiot but well played. ‘I don’t know what it was?’
Wouldn’t have been so easy to downplay if he’d shot himself.
Id bet the person mopping the floor before closing was wondering what the mark/hole in the floor was from?
Pretty much my thoughts, as well. :unsure:

·
Registered
13,823 Posts
In my experience, having witnessed a negligent discharge (in a police locker room, no less) the fabric the bullet passes through gets a bit fiery. :p

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
I’m guessing the idiot didn’t have it in a holster which is why the trigger got pulled? Also probably had other items in his pocket with the gun too.

I was at a seminar in Orlando the last few days. I pocket carried my Kahr CW380 the whole time I was there. Gun in pocket holster in pocket by it’s self with only a handkerchief in front of the holster to break up the outline of the gun. It tends to show and this is a quick solve. Everything else was in the other pockets. No issues the whole time. Wow, its not that hard to do. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts
Accidents do happen.
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Happy nobody was hurt but you know this idiot fool did not learn a darn thing and will keep having the accidents until he shoots himself or some innocent bystander.
Ronnie

• Wow

·
Registered
15,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Accidents do happen.
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Happy nobody was hurt but you know this idiot fool did not learn a darn thing and will keep having the accidents until he shoots himself or some innocent bystander.
Ronnie
Not an accident. Negligence. Incompetence.

·
Registered
15,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think the gun fired by itself. 🫤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While his hand was coincidentally in the same pocket. 🤭

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Ironically, "Dr. John" (Mack Rebennack, Jr.) , now deceased, was the singer / spokesman for Popeyes Chicken.
You may remember the jingle: "Love that chicken from Popeyes"
He also had a Top-10 single with "Right Place, Wrong Time".

Anyway, Dr. John blew off part of his ring finger with a negligent discharge of his own.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Ironically, "Dr. John" (Mack Rebennack, Jr.) , now deceased, was the singer / spokesman for Popeyes Chicken.
You may remember the jingle: "Love that chicken from Popeyes"
He also had a Top-10 single with "Right Place, Wrong Time".

Anyway, Dr. John blew off part of his ring finger with a negligent discharge of his own.
Saw him live at Chicago House of Blues around 2000-2001.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Not an accident. Negligence. Incompetence.
which is what causes many "accidents"...i dont know why is so hard for anyone to accept...

ac·ci·dent
/ˈaksədənt/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. 1.
    an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.
    "he had an accident at the factory"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts