Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
I think a little pepper spray would have provided loads of entertainment.

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Reactions: bladenbullet

·
Registered
20,418 Posts
is there a reason people wait to call the police?...

Reactions: frgood

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
This is the very best defense I have ever heard:
""GET AWAY FROM HIM OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE""
Really Hi=Tech.
😅 Ronnie

Reactions: frgood

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
Good lord.... that idiot was so out of shape he could barely get up after falling on his ass (literally). I suspect he was very drunk, as well.

What's amazing to me is the passivity of those he attacked. Not one of them attempted to defend himself.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
I wonder if she ever did call the Police.
Ronnie

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
Good lord.... that idiot was so out of shape he could barely get up after falling on his ass (literally). I suspect he was very drunk, as well.

What's amazing to me is the passivity of those he attacked. Not one of them attempted to defend himself.
Agreed. Either the cameraman is a complete p***y, or their employer prevents them from defending themselves in any way.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Perhaps the first thing to have done would have been to look at the guy filming and yell “cut” then apply the tripod to the porky biped. The attacker was truly a benign gelatinous galoot.

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
their employer prevents them from defending themselves in any way.
That's by choice. If I'm in a situation where I'm being attacked, I really don't care what my employer "allows." I'm going to defend myself and let the chips fall where they may (as it pertains to the job). I really don't get that mentality.

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Something was definitely wrong with that guy. I’m thinking a well placed palm strike to the sweet spot just under the sternum would have yielded some nice results. Then take my time packing up the gear and drive away.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Some of those news cameras are extremely (as in, ridiculously) expensive - especially the live remote ones.
$70k is not unheard of.

I'd really like to see one of these anti-camera a-holes get sued to repair or replace one!!

I would even pay money to sit in the courtroom when the judge awards the damages.
Now THAT would be a priceless picture!

And with these expensive broadcast industry cameras, there's really no need to get in someone's face - generally speaking. (And I wish they wouldn't do it.)
They have excellent zoom lens and remote mic capabilities.

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
Some of those news cameras are extremely (as in, ridiculously) expensive - especially the live remote ones.
$70k is not unheard of.

I'd really like to see one of these anti-camera a-holes get sued to repair or replace one!!

I would even pay money to sit in the courtroom when the judge awards the damages.
Now THAT would be a priceless picture!

And with these expensive broadcast industry cameras, there's really no need to get in someone's face - generally speaking. (And I wish they wouldn't do it.)
They have excellent zoom lens and remote mic capabilities.
Oh, yes... I know how expensive they are. But, I'm not going to guard a camera over my personal safety. That said, I'm quite certain I could have held onto the camera and planted my foot squarely on his chest, putting him on his ass.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought the man might be a Weeble as he looks like one.
But he fell down and Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Camera “guy” needs to have his man card REVOKED! Should have hit the drunk square in the jaw!
Disagree as he was on the job and the pattern of news reports has been anytime an employee defends themselves or their business they get fired.

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Oh, yes... I know how expensive they are. But, I'm not going to guard a camera over my personal safety. That said, I'm quite certain I could have held onto the camera and planted my foot squarely on his chest, putting him on his ass.
This x 1000

1 - 20 of 31 Posts