Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,792 Posts
Indeed.

If I tried to do something like that, it'd come out looking like some kind of twisted frisbee from hell!

Oh....that guy has wayyyyyyyy too much free time on his hands! :D

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully, he's licensed to do that and BATF ain't hunting him down.

Earlier in that forum thread I linked, the same guy or some other nut actually made a lower out of pine.

It didn't last long.

-JT

·
Registered
45 Posts
"Ta dah! Tactical tupperware at its finest!"...orions_hammer

That's definetly one way to think outside the box.

·
Registered
55,261 Posts
Manufacturing license anyone?

I think he was probably okay with the prototype idea until he threw up a vid of it actually firing.

Evidence, that damned evidence will get you every time.

I'm with Rvrctyrngr, I'm an end user only:thumsup

Brownie

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
I guess if you have a lot of time on your hands you'll do the damndest things! Why would someone waste all that time?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Manufacturing license anyone?

I think he was probably okay with the prototype idea until he threw up a vid of it actually firing.
Why? You can make your own guns legally without one. You just can't give them or sell them to anyone else. Look up 80% lowers sometime.

·
Registered
55,261 Posts
Why? You can make your own guns legally without one. You just can't give them or sell them to anyone else. Look up 80% lowers sometime.

I'm aware of this, but where's his serial number?:rolf

Brownie

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

I'm aware of this, but where's his serial number?:rolf

Brownie
He could probably use the barcode sticker as the serial # :rolf

·
Registered
55,261 Posts
I know of one guy who didn't take that suggestion seriously enough building AK's from pre-stamped metal sheets.

When the "Bureau" found no serial numbers on the built firearms, they were happy to take them off his hands and inform him if he had a problem with that to take them to court after he made bail.

He lost 4 of them, deciding to fore-go the rifles in lieu of being arrested right then. They want serial numbers on guns for a reason, suggesting one serial number them by this agency pretty much shouldn't be ignored as it will invite nothing good from that agency without one.

Just a suggestion

Brownie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts