Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,471 Posts
Sold out.

However with the possibility of the Hildabeast getting in I'm thinking like 5,000 pmags and 100 ARs similar to this would be a wise investment. Two years from now those pmags will bring $79 a piece just like after SH. Same goes for ARs. Remember when like weeks after SH ARs went from $599 to $3,000?
Good return on your investment for sure.

·
Registered
110 Posts
If I see this sale again, is this a good starter at a good price?

·
Registered
2,559 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,570 Posts
That is a great price!

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold out.

However with the possibility of the Hildabeast getting in I'm thinking like 5,000 pmags and 100 ARs similar to this would be a wise investment. Two years from now those pmags will bring $79 a piece just like after SH. Same goes for ARs. Remember when like weeks after SH ARs went from $599 to $3,000?
Good return on your investment for sure.
I could care less about flipping the rifle. At the price, no matter what you cant go wrong even if you just stash it away for years.

If you really want a return on your investment, SCAR 17s OEM mags were selling in lots of 10 (minimum) for $150-200 EACH + s&h.

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
I don't buy AR's of of rack because you only get what manufacturer offers and my taste is more unique and personal.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I don't buy AR's of of rack because you only get what manufacturer offers and my taste is more unique and personal.
Ah, but there is a considerable investment in the tools.
Geoff
Who has looked at brewing, ARs and Computers..posted from a home brew computer.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Ah, but there is a considerable investment in the tools.
Geoff
Who has looked at brewing, ARs and Computers..posted from a home brew computer.
Actually, the unique tool requirement is less than $100.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Beware! Shooters of Jax usually has a sale on gun show weekends. Next weekend in Jacksonville, FL.
Geoff
Who has spent his gun allowance for the year, twice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts