Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
Lmao…. Smartass.

Yep, he uses some type of wizardry and gets them near new looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like ! That's Because Mr. AFJuvat is the man ! I knew we had something in common , as I was / am a professional wood worker / refinisher my whole life (y)

Reactions: AFJuvat

·
Super Moderator
30,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I see yours is equipped with a bayonet lug. Now you have to get yourself a pig-sticker to put on the end of that thing. :cool:
Yup, it's now on my list of accessories wanted for this gun. It's not hard to imagine the face of a home invader seeing a mounted bayonet and running like Hell! 🤣

Reactions: Caleb

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Yup, it's now on my list of accessories wanted for this gun. It's not hard to imagine the face of a home invader seeing a mounted bayonet and running like Hell! 🤣
A bayonet charge is the only way Caleb can put holes in his target at the range.

(I can't find the photo of Caleb's bayonet at the range.)

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
A bayonet charge is the only way Caleb can put holes in his target at the range.

(I can't find the photo of Caleb's bayonet at the range.)
Buy a shottie and sign up for the class, big boy. We will see who needs that bayo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,584 Posts

It takes a M9 bayonet.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
cant afford this class but may stop by on sat and check it out……..how many does the class have now?

·
Super Moderator
30,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Reactions: racer88

·
Premium Member
7,489 Posts
21 - 40 of 41 Posts