Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found me the Mossberg 590 "Persuader" (model 50693) Defensive Shotgun I've been jonesing about for months; synthetic stock, 20 in. cylinder bore barrel w/heatshield, 8+1 mag tube, bayonet mount, fluorescent blade front sight, ghost ring rear sight. She's a beauty, recent manufacture, even still wet with oil. This should do nicely for Bob's Defensive Shotgun course in Feb.

Water Wood Font Event Tree

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice sir. I have a similar one that I acquired about twenty years ago. Had it in the safe along with everything else and I had a tub of damp rid on the top shelf to help absorb any moisture. This was before I purchased or even knew about the dehumidifiers that are electric. Well one day I opened the safe and to my horror, the tub had somehow leaked the water it had absorbed right down onto the shot gun and a mini 14. Both got pretty rusted spots on the barrel. I about vomited when I saw what had happened. Needless to say the 馃がing tub of damp rid went into the trash and I have tried in vain to clean up both guns as best I could.

I鈥檒l be using mine for Bob鈥檚 class in February. (y)

Good luck with that one sir. Looks like you got a great score. (y)
You should enlist the help of AFJuvat to get that shortie and Mini-14 cleaned up. He's a master at restoring guns to like new condition. Just ask Caleb. (y)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice Mr. BH ! More my style for sure ! If you don't mind me asking , what kind of Pesos are we talking here ? I Like It , I Like It - Awesome & Nice Pick Up (y)
MSRP is $545 as configured, but I've seen them listed for $519. I got it for even less than that.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I see yours is equipped with a bayonet lug. Now you have to get yourself a pig-sticker to put on the end of that thing. :cool:
Yup, it's now on my list of accessories wanted for this gun. It's not hard to imagine the face of a home invader seeing a mounted bayonet and running like Hell! 馃ぃ

Reactions: Caleb

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Reactions: racer88
1 - 7 of 7 Posts